Faulty UAV ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faulty UAV ???

I think there is either a UAV bug, or a new hack. I was playing last night as Squad Leader & was capping a flag lying on the floor, I saw an enemy close by & thought I saw him shot by one of my squad. Just to make sure, I asked the commander for UAV & saw absolutley nothing. So I stood up to finish capping the flag, and was promptly shot by an enemy who I could see was close to me as I lay dead waiting to spawn. The UAV had only just stopped, and there is no way he could have gotten right up next to me in less than 1 second. So is it a hack or a bug

Re: Faulty UAV ???

You asked the commander for a UAV and he gave it to you right away?

Sorry, but never heard of this bug.

Comment

He may have been out of range of the UAV initally, or spawned on a SL who was close by but outta range? Im not saying it didnt happen, but I cant say Ive encountered it myself.

Comment

Isn't it either spec ops or snipers who don't show up on the UAV? Was he one of those classes?

Comment

Spec Ops are not visible under UAV.

Comment

I've had this happen alot. The UAV will start it will show them once while it spinning, then the next full spin and it doesn't show them, then shows 'em again on the next spin. So on and so forth. Have no idea what causes it.

And spec ops are visible under radar and UAV. Just spent a round as US engineer on karkand hunting them around our arty with UAV support from the commander.

Comment

Spec Ops aren't visible on UAV i believe.

Comment

But.. I believe to balance this the commander can 'spot' them using his scan function. So if he was a nice commander, maybe he would have done that for you

Comment

He didn't spot jack, it was all UAV. People need to know wtf their talking about and have experience with the engine before they open their mouths and spew misinformation.

Comment

Originally posted by BarkingSquirrel
                    He didn't spot jack, it was all UAV. People need to know wtf their talking about and have experience with the engine before they open their mouths and spew misinformation.
                    "Spec Ops: Contains a rifle, silenced pistol, combat knife, hand grenades, and the main attraction C4 packs that are able to stick onto vehicles. This class has an added bonus of being undetectable by enemy UAV's while being still. Having a more powerful unlockable rifle lets this class effectively attack and defend outposts with ease."

Comment

Yep, if the Spec Ops moves, he is detectable, but not if he is still.

Comment

I never would have though that spec ops can't be detected while staying still. Personally I think if he suppose to be really stealth, he should have a silencer

Comment

Originally posted by Neuway
                          I never would have though that spec ops can't be detected while staying still. Personally I think if he suppose to be really stealth, he should have a silencer
                          He has a silenced pistol...

Comment

Originally posted by BarkingSquirrel
                            What the are you on about? If you're referring to my statement about the commander spotting the enemy then I know he didn't do it in this situation. The point was that he can if he wanted to.

Is that what this guys beef is?

Comment

The problem with the UAV is that it's in the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X