Yugoslav Civil War mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yugoslav Civil War mod

Well we finally got ourselves a webmaster so a site is going up and forums are from totalbf2 thanks guys. Also we as of now have about 9 team members and all are good at doing what they do. We have about 5 weapons so far being modeled and we have about 14 for the first release. Thanks for all your support and we are trying our hardest to give you a enjoyable mod. Also our goal is not to be the best mod in the battlefield community because that is a very tough goal to make happen. We are going to start small and work our way up just like how many successful mods have done in the past. So basicly what I am trying to say is, for a first release it will be in a way small but still enjoyable instead of taking up 2 years or a year making some super awesome 40+ weapon and vehicle mod because those mods usually die in the making.

Comment

Here are a few links that may help you out. You can always get your news posted at Mod Recruiting Services. I just posted some news about your mod.

Mod Recruiting Services
      http://www.resemblesreality.com/MRS/

To post news on Mod Recruiting Services:
      1. Go to the news section of our forum.
      http://www.resemblesreality.com/Foru...asp?FORUM_ID=9
      2. Click "New Topic"
      3. Paste/Type/Enter the news and click the "Post New Topic" button.

Another site I run is the Resembles Reality Game Directory. It's not a search engine because we don't use web crawlers. It's more of an online searchable set of bookmarks. It's open to the public so you are more than welcome to submit important urls from your new website.

Resembles Reality Game Directory
      http://www.resemblesreality.com/

Good luck with the mod guys!

Thanks,
      BumbleBee

BF1942 Transformers Mod - Founder/Admin
      http://www.resemblesreality.com/TFMod/
      Mod Recruiting Services - Founder
      http://www.resemblesreality.com/MRS/
      Resembles Reality Game Directory - Founder
      http://www.resemblesreality.com
      Oahu: The Pearl Harbor Project - Founder
      http://www.resemblesreality.com/Oahu/

Comment

Thanks for posting our info on your site

Comment

i can help u with the maps and how bullets looked like in the dark when fired.
          cause i lived it all.

Comment

okay add me on msn at neuway_69@hotmail.com or send a email.

We would glady love to have you on board

Comment

ok done. i think i remember in what city i was that it was all happening.
              ok it was Zepce and Zavidovice.

Comment

Hi Neuway,I already added you on MSN,I've seen you need researchers,well I can tell you I know quite a lot about the war plus I have literally TONS of pics and even some really nice videos.

Hope to see you on msn soon.

Comment

lol yes we are looking for researchers mainly because this mod needs to be very accurate

Comment

Hi,

I was member of Croatian Special Police forces during the Croatian War of Independence, so if I can provide any in-depth info that you might need in this mod development, contact me. I have in depth knowledge of firearms and homemade arsenal that we've been using in battles, like "Drunk Ustasa" which is a variant of hand grenade which is fired from the muzzle adaptor. Grenades fired like that used to fly over 150m away, so Serbian soldiers thought that due to alcohol Croat soldiers can throw grenades that far...I haven't seen that kind of weaponry used in any modern warfare, but in this war.

I also have some friends that can give first hand info on other Croatian Army units, and deployment, and which all are BF players.

I can find footages or photos that could be used as intro/loader scenes etc...

I can map the terrain using Google Earth, so you can have pinpoint accuracy of real war theatre.

I'm also keen to look at myself as an IT expert, so if there are any modding postitions I could fit in, maybe I can help you out too (depends how much time is available/needed).

bye,

Danijel

Comment

well if you can add me on msn its neuway_69@hotmail.com if you have it, otherwise just give me a email at the email above

Comment

Sorry for the bump but we just got our temporary forums up, check them out

Comment

yes please sign up

Comment

I am origionally from Yugoslavia and my parents are Serb and Croatian, but I went through the war and it was terrible, I really wouldnt want people to replay it, it is a good idea it just would offend alot of people from the balkans because you dont know what it was like living through that for multiple years.
                            Thanks
                            Darko

Comment

Actually go ahead and make it, I could help, but please DO NOT take sides in the war because my dad is serb and mom is croat and those 2 were fighting each other and i dont like when ppl say that either one of them was correct. If you want I could go in depth about some of the things that went on.
                              Thanks
                              Darko

Comment

Reallife is always a problem. In every wargame. We have the same discussion for operation peacekeeper in the past, so we create a story that an unknown assault causes the conflict, and not serbs or germans.

But in every scenario somebody will enter your forum und try to explain that you have a bad and good side. and my experience with guys from balkan is that everybody explain that he is innocent.

In a war is nobody innocent and everybody a victim.

This is BF2. a game. and a mod is no political message and should no propaganda.

were not america army.

so enjoy modding.

Comment

Working...
                                X