Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yugoslav Civil War mod

Hello,

I am creating a mod based on the Yugoslav Civil War. For the first release we will include about 15 weapons and it will be a ground war first. We will include tanks and aircraft in the second release but we would like to get the basic out first. Our team is older as in our late teens and early 20's and we have a lot of motivation to keep this mod going. Here is a little about the conflict.

After the Yugoslav Civil War many people in former Yugoslavia went into poverty. This war was one of the most horrific wars that had happened in the area since World War 2. About 300,000 people died in this war and millions had to flee their home to neighboring countrys.

Like I said it was little so here is what I need and email neuway_69@hotmail.com if you are interested in the joining

*Researchers
    *Modelers
    *Skinners
    *Coders
    *Mappers
    *Public Relations
    *Web Master

We don't have a site yet but we are in the progress of making one. Also a friend of mine is creating a model library and is also working on the mod as an advisor. He is a Modeler/Skinner/Unwrapper and he also led the Flashpoint Balkans Battlefield Vietnam mod.

Re: Yugoslav Civil War mod

Hmm sounds interesting and very cool.
    Go Slovenia

Comment

also I might add that we have a name for the mod. Fires in the Balkans

Comment

What are the armies/sides in the conflict?
        What year was it? (and what weapons were used?)
        (i'm just curious about it, really. I look forward to this mod, its something a bit different me thinks.)

Comment

First release will be the serbs taking on the bosnians and its in the 90's so its pretty modern

Comment

what´s with the idea to help these guys? same story...

but i don´t know what the status is...

Comment

They are pretty much dead and we are bringing it alive again. We want the theme to continue so we are gonna make a release for bf2. One of the FPB leaders is our advisor so its perfectly fine

Comment

Yugoslav Civil War mod sounds kool but is this after 1992-1995 Civil War ?
                i have been in Bosnia for my Vacation i know some areas that have been Destroyed well i only know Sarajevo.

Comment

We could use you for map checking or if you would like, we need a researcher you can do that. And yes your right it was in mid 90's

Comment

sigh - another late starter - if flashpoint balkans is dead as you say - i would be askin them for as much stuff as u can lol....

to any1 thinking of starting a mod now at this stage in the game - has any1 thought of starting early on a mod for OFP2 or something? (i know thts what i'm thinkin lol) gives you more of a chance to reach fruition? just a thought.... i remember how many late bfv mods ended up....

Comment

lol well some of our statics and other things are coming from them

Comment

Sounds like a great mod concept and I'll look forward to seeing some work. I'll make a post for you guys on the main page and hopefully you can get some new staff. If you need hosting for your mod site and some forums to go along, contact me through PM and TBF2 would be happy to host you.

Comment

I used to live right next to that war(I moved to US a couple of weeks ago =). I can remember jets thundering across the sky, tons of jets, and there were american soldiers stationed in Hungary. Bad times for central europe

Comment

Well give me a email because since you witnessed it, I would love to have you as a researcher and tell us about it

Comment

Theres not much to say really, I was just a kid, all I really remember is tons of jets flying around all the time. But yea if you need a researcher I could help you out.

Comment

Working...
                              X