Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radeon 9250 Series(ATI Technologies Inc.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Radeon 9250 Series(ATI Technologies Inc.)

GEEEEEEEEEE, SORRY! I posted that message late at night and was board as hell and the only part i read in this thread was their was a problem with the game and I knew how to solve the problem out of experience and you guys were saying that the problem was the motherboard. That's all I pretty much read and knew about this problem. SO SORRY!

Comment

Originally posted by lil_jimmy_norton
      9250 was developed way befor PCI-e. It is a PCI card.

Here's a link to a 9250 PCI

http://www.compusa.com/products/prod...268&pfp=BROWSE
      You're right mate. I should have done some research about the 9250. Didn't know it could fit native PCI slots.
      Well, in that case he probably does need a new mobo, a new CPU, RAM, Powersupply, etc...
      I can't believe somebody would sell a PC with native PCI graphics card nowadays... Even my old 3GFX Voodoo2 used AGP technology. This was looong time ago...

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaNut
        You're right mate. I should have done some research about the 9250. Didn't know it could fit native PCI slots.
        Well, in that case he probably does need a new mobo, a new CPU, RAM, Powersupply, etc...
        I can't believe somebody would sell a PC with native PCI graphics card nowadays... Even my old 3GFX Voodoo2 used AGP technology. This was looong time ago...
        I Beg to differ. We sell PCs and selll PCI GRAphics cards. For example the 5500 PCI. It isn't old (yet).

Comment

I use to have a PCI 9250...in fact I got the exact one posted a few threads ago at CompUSA. It was $130 about half a year ago when I bought it. A month ago I bought a 6600gt for $120...man I got ripped with that 9250 it couldnt handle anything above Call of Duty.

Comment

Working...
          X