Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: An idea for the "engineer tk/mine" problem"

Originally posted by cwv_Odedge
    I like the idea of IFF type mines (glad you explained what they were). At the very least, have a different icon. The other day I went through the land bridge on Karkand and saw the big red X's in front of me, I presumed they were C4 and drove over them and thusly died.

I didn't punish the person and told them I was sorry and thought they were C4. If there was a different icon, the engineer shouldn't be punished if a friendly drives over them.

I don't mind the mines being destroyed, it allows vehicles who are paying attention to poorly placed mines to have some sort of "defense" against them. Though one time I was hiding by a fence in Dalian plant and my buddy had placed mines by the entrance to the base. The enemy comes flying in their attack chopper and firs at me. It ends up blowing up the mine and my buddy gets charged with the TK. Nice thinking there Dice.
    Sorry for an off topic post but are they looking into this??? It's the stupidest thing ever. How dumb is it when you blow up a tank and when it explodes "the second time" and kills your stupid team mate, that just ran up to it, you get charged with a TK .

Comment

Working...
    X