Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bot

For those who couldn't understand it was something like this~ ˆˆ;
    Greetings all! Would there be any way of obtaining proof of a botter? Is there something in-game that can do this or would I have to use a 3rd party program in the background? Is it possible to see what he is viewing from his end? I was getting owned by a player on a 16 slot server. At first, I considered that we were just easy targets for him... I started hiding from him underneath bridges and deep in the brush yet the same player continued killing me from the Blackhawk. I decided to get a group of people together in a chopper to go shoot him down as I still considered that he was just a very good player. I saw the chopper and began my pursuit. As his chopper turned around, my entire chopper team (4-5 people) was mowed down instantly. They just fell dead along with me. When I looked, I saw that we were all shot by the same player in about 3 seconds! His chopper was still flying and not damaged much at all. He was either lucky as hell or was using a bot. Would anyone be able to help me with a recording program to help catch him if I see him again? I didn't catch his name, I just left to get owned on another server. Also, if I catch him again where would I send the proof to? :S
    Honestly jak with most games I've played its a very rare instance that the gaming company will actually take action on evidence provided by players against other players. A big part of that is because things can easily be doctored. Images can be edited as well as videos. Since there isn't any actual standard for proof received from their customers, they can't make an official decision to ban someone if they're given the evidence. I'm not really too sure how BF2's position is on things like that though... One thing is for sure: If a player earns a reputation, the game community will deal them more justice than the administration ever will.

Comment

strewth, anybody reckon they're taking personal development too much at the expense of proper english lessons in schools????

jak, periods in english are the correct, proper term for a full stop. the little dot there after the "p" in "stop".

Yes, they are also part of the monthly cycle of being a woman, however there ought to be no instances in these forums about such things...

Comment

Originally posted by baggygreen
        Yes, they are also part of the monthly cycle of being a woman, however there ought to be no instances in these forums about such things...
        at least as males....we hope not >.>;

Comment

Actually to be pedantic, in English a Period is a term used to describe the monthly menstrual cycle. Full stop is the dot placed at the end of a sentence. In American English it may be a different matter. Just while we’re all signing up for the spelling and grammar police.

Fanny also has a very different meaning in English as does ***.

Comment

Originally posted by DV8 Bucket
            You win at the longest sentence game.
            Eh, not so much. I read a William Faulkner novel years ago (can't remember which one) that features a 1-1/2 page sentence. That's just literary masturbation to me ('Gee Ma, look how good I can write!')

Comment

Originally posted by MaD-JaK
              after i catch him again if i do were would i send it :S

I believe this address would be correct:

www.I-was-owned.net

sorry couldn't help myself.

Comment

I have refrained from posting here for quite some time. I am now compelled to reply by saying that what I read in this original thread is perhaps the worst compilation of letters and words I have ever seen someone struggle to put together. Sir, if English is your primary language......God help you.....

Comment

Ok people I think the point that the OP is hard to read has been made already. Lets move onto actual help now shall we?

Comment

DrunkenPirate.....as it seems you are the BlaZin of this website with over 3000 posts I'll have to respect your wishes.

-How many times a day do you post here anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro Satanus
                      I believe this address would be correct:

www.I-was-owned.net

sorry couldn't help myself.

ehehe i actualy like that post good one

just round it weared that we all got shot out of a chopper bye the same dude in no more than 2 secs and wondered if there was a explanation for it

i admit i get owned lots but this dude was did not seam right how he shot us all out of the chopper but meh i will let it go cheats are just a part of online gaming even if he was not

Comment

To answer your question very few servers record thier battles and even if they do it's too much hassle to look through them and you can't see what the enemy saw.

Comment

Originally posted by =PPD= Sunburst.45
                          DrunkenPirate.....as it seems you are the BlaZin of this website with over 3000 posts I'll have to respect your wishes.

-How many times a day do you post here anyway?
                          11 posts a day since join date of march = 3075 posts

Rev

Comment

Originally posted by sYniKaL
                            For those who couldn't understand it was something like this~ ˆˆ;
                            [Translated original post]

Honestly jak with most games I've played its a very rare instance that the gaming company will actually take action on evidence provided by players against other players. A big part of that is because things can easily be doctored. Images can be edited as well as videos. Since there isn't any actual standard for proof received from their customers, they can't make an official decision to ban someone if they're given the evidence. I'm not really too sure how BF2's position is on things like that though... One thing is for sure: If a player earns a reputation, the game community will deal them more justice than the administration ever will.
                            Well, i'm impressed.
                            Did you have to get a degree in illiterate in order to translate that into english?

Comment

for god sake's man use teh periods

Comment

Working...
                              X