bot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bot

How do i take a move on bf2 of a bot is there somthing in bf2 i can use to make it or do i need to use a program out side bf2 and how do i look at the view the dude is looking at i was getting owned by some dude on 16 slot server he was in a chopper so i thought we were just easy targets to him as then i started hiding from him under bridges and deep in the bush and still blackhawk killed me by the same dude so i thought i would try to get a group of peeps in a chopper and go shoot him down as i still just thought he was a v good player then i saw the chopper went after it it tured around and all of my chooper team was dead there was 4/5 peeps in it they all just fell out dead and so did i but then i looked and we were all shot by the same guy in 3 secs the chopper was still flying not damaged mutch just all dided from one dude who eather was lucky as hell or a bot can u help me with recoeding programs please if i see him again im sorry i did not catch his name i just left and went on another server to be owned.

after i catch him again if i do were would i send it :S

Re: bot

I am sorry but I REALLY can't read any of that. Ever heard of periods?

Comment

You win at the longest sentence game.

Comment

Originally posted by starwarsfan11
        I am sorry but I REALLY can't read any of that. Ever heard of periods?
        yes i have and i dont think u know what your saying maby spelt rong :S

Comment

Just google for "BF2 Battle Recorder"

Comment

Originally posted by MaD-JaK
            yes i have and i dont think u know what your saying maby spelt rong :S

I am seriously not trying to be rude but what do you mean I don't know hwat I am saying? What does spelling wrong have to do with anything?

Comment

ok thx i will use this next time i go on were do i post it to when its been recorded and do u think its gona be worth it

Comment

I am seriously not trying to be rude but what do you mean I don't know hwat I am saying? What does spelling wrong have to do with anything?

google periods and u will see what i mean

Comment

UUuhhh What? . . .?

Maybe it would be a good Idea if people would go and reread whet they typed in before they post it.

Comment

The blackhawks guns are amazing, Its easy to kill a chopper full of people with it. You don't even need to hit the target right on. Give it a go, if you have a good pilot you can go on a endless killing spree.

Comment

Also, don't unlock the M95 unless you only play sniper. The best unlock in the game is the G36C. It's easy to pick off snipers far away before they get you. Also, if you right click in the co pilot seat of an attack chopper, you have a tv guided missle at your disposal.

Double posting is EVIL. Don't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD-JaK
                        google periods and u will see what i mean
                        ok I have officaly given up on you.

Comment

ok I have officaly given up on you.
                          lmao we all have whats his main question anyways

Comment

well, you are smarter than I, i couldn't tell if there was a question or a war story about blackhawks.

Comment

Originally posted by BadLizzard
                              well, you are smarter than I, i couldn't tell if there was a question or a war story about blackhawks.
                              I'm pretty sure he was getting owned by someone in a blackhawk and thought they were cheating or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X