Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hackers

Originally posted by iewgnem
    I was accused of "jet aimboting" twice because I shot down the guy's chopper with my main gun.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i use my main gun more than anything. id say the ratio of main gun usage to missles and bombs combined (timewise not ammo wise) is like 100:1 easy. lol.. and my k/d isnt bad so im obviously doing something right .

Comment

I swear I saw a hack the other day. I was flying the F 35 on Zatar and this Mig 29 could shoot me down as soon as he got a lock, his missles just seemed to ignore and flares and could turn on a dime. More than happy to be wrong on this one.

Comment

first question... were you checking your 6 ALOT? because if you werent... he was doing what i do, and he got right up on you and just unloaded like 3 missles... and you died. and i think EVERY jet has a tighter turning radius than the F-35B.... trust me it wasnt a hack.. you just got killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustler_baby
          I swear I saw a hack the other day. I was flying the F 35 on Zatar and this Mig 29 could shoot me down as soon as he got a lock, his missles just seemed to ignore and flares and could turn on a dime. More than happy to be wrong on this one.
          You're wrong I think. On gulf I often find that my missiles disregard the flares too. Maybe I just get lucky sometimes, or maybe it has to do with behing a certain position or timing i dont know. but I fly every chance I get now, and I find it does happen once in a while. Just like sometimes missile actually do hit something while its turning, and how sometimes your bombs end up hitting something like a palm tree and fly off rotating.

Comment

Working...
          X