hackers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hackers

How many people have ran into hackers lately?

One hack I found was 1 kill = 10 kills

Another was 1 TK = 1 Kill

Any others to add to the list? Anyone seen these?

Re: hackers

Can't say as I have, sounds infuriating though.

Comment

Originally posted by JOE $MOE
      One hack I found was 1 kill = 10 kills
      that's awesome.

Comment

I haven't seen any hacks sincei have never used them but i was in situations where i was 100% the guy who killed me was obviously hacking. Like the wallhacks for instance. In some instances, they are so so so obvious. I can't say anything about aimbot since this is not counter strike and there isn't enough time to watch someone's reflections (spawn time 15 sec), but yeah, there are definetly hacks for this game, the reason why they are not obvious is because the game is continuous, it's not like counter strike where people have to wait for others to die for each round to finish. In bf2, you have only 15 seconds, and in 15 seconds it's impossible to press C and switch through 60 people and find the guy who just killed you. there is also no spectator mode too. But in counter strike, when there is a guy who is suspected to be a hacker, there are at least 15 people watching his movements and reflexes and his aim. AND believe it or not, these people add up add up add up and result in developers to make more effective anti-cheat software programs (VAC, VAC 2), in BF2 everyone is so busy with the game, they don't have time to find hackers and make complaints about them.

Comment

Originally posted by maranello
          these people add up add up add up and result in developers to make more effective anti-cheat software programs (VAC, VAC 2), in BF2 everyone is so busy with the game, they don't have time to find hackers and make complaints about them.
          exactly.

Comment

sometimes they are not wall hacks though. I was accused of this just a few days ago. I knew the guy was on top of a roof, but I couldn't actually see him, so seeing how I was in an APC, and apc's have exploding rounds that produce something called splash damage, I aimed for an object on the roof and started firing. After a few hits I got the guy, and was promptly accused of wall hacking

as far as other hacks, I maybe have seen...one or two in my time playing bf2...and those were more of maybe they just were lucky or something...though then again, I did see a guy using a g36E the other day that was somehow firing full auto??? Seriously, he killed a bunch of guys and before I could shoot him I noticed the g36e he was using was firing full auto. I knew it was a g36E because a few seconds later it said "joebob (G36E) raceacontari" . I'm not saying it was a hack though, it might have been just the burst but because of the game lag or something looked like full auto

Comment

I play with lighting on low because of lag issues, and because of that I can usually see the shadows people cast onto the roofs and ground, even if their shadow shouldn't be showing. I've never been accused of wall hacking because of this though. Then again, I dont pay attention to the game chat, so I really dont know for sure.

Comment

I think there's more suspition of hacking/cheating than actual cheats. Everyone get's so worried about cheats that they forget that the odd thing they just saw might have been due to something else.

For example: I've been accused of using a wall hack more than once because I use my PKM to shoot through fences when I see someone's leg sticking through it.

I've seen people cry cheat while a UAV was in the air.
                I've seen lag induce some oddness that was mistaken for a cheat.
                I've seen people get upset because their tank blew up faster than they expected... because the guy who killed 'em hit the "sweet spot" (yes, it's really there, no it's not a cheat).
                I've even seen someone scream cheat when an enemy respawned (near their own flag) behind him.

Take it all with a grain of salt and relax.
                There's fewer cheaters out there than some people like to think.

Comment

For further compliment what Wargimp just said...

Originally posted by JOE $MOE
                  Another was 1 TK = 1 Kill
                  Not a hack. It happends when someone is affected by the red (or better, in this case blue) tag bug. Since they count as if they were on your team, show on your radar as friendly, yet, they're in the opposite faction, it shows up as a "teamkill" when it wasn't.

It can work both ways. If you take notice of who the bug is tagging, just take advantage of that and look around for him. You'll see his name easily. :laugh:
                  It also shows how horribly dependent people are on the tags to mark their kills.

Comment

I'm not one for accusing people of hacking, but when you get one shot killed with a shotty five times from 50m away, and the two highest scoring people in the match were exibiting the same one shot one kill scores and wearing the same clan tags, with 50+ kills and 9ish deaths, and you see them the whole round ground pounding not in vehicles, than it makes me wonder.

Comment

I'm not saying that there aren't cheaters out there or that you shouldn't keep an eye out for them.

I'm saying you shouldn't automaticly assume someone is cheating unless you've had very blatent proof. In that case, notify the server admin if at all possible or take screenshots of their scores and any actions that could be incriminating.

Comment

But I used to play CS.

Basically because I'm so good, if anyone kills me, they must be cheating, cause otherwise my chops are unbustable.

Sarcasm aside, I think that's what causes at LEAST half of the cheat cries. People thinking they are so unstoppable that the only way they can be outgunned is by a cheat. It's not their fault I guess, the ego is a hard thing to tame.

Comment

only a few the best was the guy who had an aimbot and had over 157 kills in just 10 mins. he had wall hacks reminded me of Black Hawk Down

Comment

I was accused of "jet aimboting" twice because I shot down the guy's chopper with my main gun. Another instance I was accused of "obviously" hacking because none of the missiles a noob spamed at me hit.

So next time you shout "he is obviously hacking, theres no way he could have done that", think again, switch to his team and spectate him, or you might make a fool of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by iewgnem
                              I was accused of "jet aimboting" twice because I shot down the guy's chopper with my main gun. Another instance I was accused of "obviously" hacking because none of the missiles a noob spamed at me hit.

So next time you thing "he is obviously hacking, theres no way he could have done that", think again, switch to his team and spectate him, or you might make a fool of yourself.
                              well if a guy has 157 kills in the first 5mins he is deffienttly hacking had a screen shot of it but my computer got wiped due to gateway thinking it would fix the problem IT DIDNT was the moniter

Comment

Working...
                              X