Commander BS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Commander BS!

What are you saying Weber? That if you win as commander you don't actually get double points on your stats?

Comment

What are you saying Weber? That if you win as commander you don't actually get double points on your stats?

Comment

Originally posted by VeNg3nCe^
        I played hard for my rank, I have over 100 hrs as commander. Why should some lance corpral n00b get to command if im doing a good job and were winning? "waaaaah waaaaaah I want lots of points waaaaah." Countless times i've been commanding and we will win a lot of games in a row, then some tard commander comes and doesn't do anything and we lose by over 150 tickets.
        watching your stats (like best round 411 points lol) how much of those did you got by stat padding whatever ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sin317
          watching your stats (like best round 411 points lol) how much of those did you got by stat padding whatever ?
          have u ever heard of a chopper called blackhawk? have u ever heard of a map called Mashtuur City? have u ever been in a squad that actually knows what teamwork is?

There ya go mate.

Comment

I have never stat padded, that score was done on mashtuur pre 1.03.

I have been keeping track and watching my points double when they get banked.. Please do the same. I do not know how else to get to the bottom of this then that. If you are right and they do not double how come it says double points for victory? You think that is just there for the commander?

This is really wierd I have been playing the last 3 months thinking I am getting double and this is my first day on Total BF2 and i get this bombshell..

p.s IT TAKES A REAL NOOB TO KEEP ON NOOBING...LMFAO!
            ONLY THE COMMANDER GETS X2, how many more times will this be asked????!?!?!

Comment

what i hate is seeing clan members flying around as commander...cant do nothing about it

Comment

Well, it does get quite annoying, i was just playing in a situation where no mutanty was available. And it well.. sux.

Thats my two cents .

Comment

Originally posted by DieEarlyDieOften
                  Everyone starts a noob, but it takes a real noob to keep on noobin'
                  I find that quite offensive.

Comment

ONLY THE COMMANDER GETS X2, how many more times will this be asked????!?!?!
                    Are you being serious? I've been under the impression the whole team gets 2x ...

Comment

Originally posted by x0pht
                      have u ever heard of a chopper called blackhawk? have u ever heard of a map called Mashtuur City? have u ever been in a squad that actually knows what teamwork is?
                      There ya go mate.
                      you cant get that many points blackhawking. unless the server has changed its ticket count, which is against ranked rules.
                      "Crunch's First Officer"
                      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

O n l y the C o m m a n d e r gets x2 t h e points!!

If the ENTIRE team got X2, EVERYONE would simply switch over before the map ended to double their points..

PERIOD.

Comment

The newbiness of BF2 knowledge is rampant here...

I like the idea of higher ranking players to have priority over lower ranking players when the game chooses one of the candidates for commander. Chances are, higher ranking players have a higher chance of being good commanders, or at least commanders who know what to do than the newcomers.

I would be much comfortable if the commander has a rank of Senior Gunnery Sergeant than the rank of a Lance Corporal. Fact is, the game chooses the candidate with the most experience in BF2, although not by skill, it's better than nothing to suit the welfare of the team.

Comment

Working...
                          X