Commander BS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commander BS!

You ever played when it's the same commander over andover again, just becuase he's got the highest rank? That's so BS! You should be commander for max 3 rounds at a time, then you're not allowed to be commander for a round, let some1 else try FFS!

And also:

Which EA IDIOT had the great idea to let server admins decide if it's possible/not possible to munity against a commander?

A lot of server have turned this off, so u can't vote munity at all... I've seen lots of times where commanders just sit on ground defence to get the hours...

Re: Commander BS!

well ranks gotta count toward something.

ya I dont like the non-mutany servers. I hate it when some n00b commander is flying around in a plane.
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

The same EA (DICE) idiot who had the intelligence to realize that these people pay for their servers, so should be able to make them the way THEY think works best.

Yeah, it can suck the way it is. Would you rather see some n00b be commander 3 times in a row because he has the best PC and can load the map the fastest (therefore apply the quickest)? Or would you rather someone couldn't be a commander constantly? That would probably just make fewer commanders. Sometimes only 1 person is WILLING to be commander on a team

Comment

Originally posted by ghaib
        You ever played when it's the same commander over andover again, just becuase he's got the highest rank? That's so BS! You should be commander for max 3 rounds at a time, then you're not allowed to be commander for a round, let some1 else try FFS!

And also:

Which EA IDIOT had the great idea to let server admins decide if it's possible/not possible to munity against a commander?

A lot of server have turned this off, so u can't vote munity at all... I've seen lots of times where commanders just sit on ground defence to get the hours...
        I do not see a problem with commanders sitting in ground defense (getting their hours) as long as they are still commanding well. Why would that matter where they are sitting, as long as they are doing their job?

And if a commander is winning let him keep being commander ill take the double points. If he is losing then yeah let someone else try but I thought that kinda goes without saying. Maybe not.

I also agree with puglous..If you pay for it, you decide what you can and cant do. Just go to another server if it really bothers you..There are 1000's

Comment

I have sat in ground defense at times while Commanding .. I have the eagle eye view and can see when the enemy is approaching .. therefore I can caps lock out to take the shot and then go back into COmmander screen .... nothing wrong with that ... is there?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser_Weber
            And if a commander is winning let him keep being commander ill take the double points.
            Only the commander of the winning team gets double points for a win.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
              Only the commander of the winning team gets double points for a win.
              That was sorta implied there gimpy.. after all, a commander only wins when his team wins.

Comment

The admins pay for the server. Nuff said

Comment

I played hard for my rank, I have over 100 hrs as commander. Why should some lance corpral n00b get to command if im doing a good job and were winning? "waaaaah waaaaaah I want lots of points waaaaah." Countless times i've been commanding and we will win a lot of games in a row, then some tard commander comes and doesn't do anything and we lose by over 150 tickets.

Comment

K sorry to go off topic but I need this answered. Are you saying that if you are on the winning team you do not get double points? I am not talking about the commander cause I am fully aware that the commander points are based on the averages of his teams then if his team wins he gets 2x and then i thought 2 more times after (with the team).

Just to calrify after the round is over and it lists names and scores.On the winning side it says 2 times for victory or something. So my question is isnt it 2 times what gets banked into your score if you win. I have been watching my score closely lately and that is what I am getting. Please help and explain.

Also, i did notice if you switch to the winning team or come in mid way you don't get the double but if you start the round on that team and they win you get 2 times.

Thanks..please reply

P.s. VeNg3nC3^ you deserve to be commander whenever you want with over 180,000..WOW good work man!

Comment

Only the commander gets double points.

Comment

But even so, only the commanding points will be doubled

Comment

I almost had a shut out on Wake Island last night.....

Rather than complain about noobs, who _____
                          a. UAV, b. Supply Drop, c. Arty
                          the area they are _______
                          a.attacking b.defending c.ignoring
                          in their ______ a. plane, b. helicoptor, c. jeep. d. apc, e. AA

Let's give a big hand to the players who squad up and know how to work as a team. This makes all commanders jobs much easier!

Everyone starts a noob, but it takes a real noob to keep on noobin'

DEDO

Comment

I have been keeping track and watching my points double when they get banked.. Please do the same. I do not know how else to get to the bottom of this then that. If you are right and they do not double how come it says double points for victory? You think that is just there for the commander?

This is really wierd I have been playing the last 3 months thinking I am getting double and this is my first day on Total BF2 and i get this bombshell..

p.s IT TAKES A REAL NOOB TO KEEP ON NOOBING...LMFAO!

Comment

Here a noob there a noob everywhere a noob toob.

Comment

Working...
                              X