Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got a laptop and Battlefield 2 for Christmas and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I got a laptop and Battlefield 2 for Christmas and...

yeah and try to win as much as possible(the right way not by switching at the end,beccause later on youl love yourself for it when you get the war college ribbon, also try commanding a bit because thast gets really fun if you have good teammates. and welcome to battlefield 2 my brotha!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by punisher18
      yeah and try to win as much as possible(the right way not by switching at the end,beccause later on youl love yourself for it when you get the war college ribbon, also try commanding a bit because thast gets really fun if you have good teammates. and welcome to battlefield 2 my brotha!! lol
      Thanks Man Will Do!

Comment

Originally posted by Adge
        I'M OBSESSED! Its a stunning game which I am utterly addicted to! So it all started on Christams day when i unwrapped my Amilo M1437G laptop and installed BF2. I was told that the laptop would struggle on 64 man servers and the graphics would only go to low-medium. My laptop is running it sweetly with all settings medium and AA X2 on 64 Man servers, theres a bit of lag at the start but that was expected.

So to sum it up i am utterly ecstatic about how well its running and i'd like to thank Rombaft,Wreck and others who helped me decide on the laptops!

PS The only problem is every 2 minutes or so on many servers i get the message "There is a problem with your connection" and it freezes for 2 seconds and then carries on as normal. This isnt a major problem but it is annoying when trying to pilot a helicoptor and being responsible for deaths when it freezes and i crash, lol! Anyway to solve this problem? Im using a wireless connection btw.
        get an ethernet cable and connect it to the back of your router and use a "hard" connection while playing bf2, games generally dont run well on wireless connections because its not a constant signal btw.

Comment

Working...
        X