No announcement yet.

EA should reward the winning team!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EA should reward the winning team!!!

or at a random ticket ration they cant switch, because im sure many will switch before a given ratio...or only be awarded to those who stayed from finish to end :/

Comment

Just read the first post and i wanna say i so totally agree. Right now its only the commander that gets rewarded and thats stupid.
      And it isnt always the people wtih the most points that does the most for the team anyway, like you only get 4 point for singlehandedly capturing a flag.

Comment

Originally posted by Pilioka
        Should get a % of your score bonus. 10% or 20%. Something neato like that. And you shouldn't be able to switch teams at a certain amount of tickets. 20 or less I'd say.
        seems to be a solid idea and it would promote teamplay for those wish to improve their scores

Comment

Originally posted by Jones[31stMEU]
          I hate autobalance, it should be rid of.

agreed ... when you start on a team you FINISH on the team .. wtf with the game switching you over when someone logs off???

Comment

Rather than reward the whole team, it should be like the best 3 squads get an extra30 points that is divided among them depending on how much each squad member has benifited the squad(because someone cuold just join at last minuite and not contribute so he would not get as many as someone who was in the whole time) i like that idea better,

Comment

Better solution: You get a % bonus for all the points you score whilst on the winning team. That way, switching to the winning team when the tickets are about to run out brings no advantage, as all your points would have been scored on the losing team.

EG:

You start the round as MEC, and score 30 points, say. You then realise that the USMC team is going to win and, like a fool, you change teams. You then go on to score 10 more points before the round ends and USMC win. Say the bonus was 10%...

Your score would be: 30 + 10 + (10% of 10 = 1) = 41 points.

So you got rewarded only for the things you did whilst on the winning team.

Comment

Yeah good idea this, I like it.

Comment

I like it too. Let's go further. Give a -1 for each bunnyhop under fire. Some guys can go -30 in a round easily. hehe.

Let's also add a Coward medal/ribbon for bunnyhops. Maybe it could be a demotion or Letter of Reprimand.

Comment

not a bad idea at all, are u wargimp in disguise...

Comment

Originally posted by bigpappa
                      not a bad idea at all, are u wargimp in disguise...
                      Moi? The gimp? Nope. I'm not sure why you would think that unless he's against bunnyhopping. Or maybe he made a similar suggestion on the idea of demotions? I dunno.

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of a set of cowardly medals. It could be a pink one, with a pic of a little girl in pigtails on it. :laugh:

Think about it...people here like to brag with stat sigs. How the hell are they gonna hide that one. Bright pink. Maybe we get another one for the dolphin divers. Maybe another one, with a picture of a whore...for the chopper whores. haha. Although I don't think that one's as embarrassing, but it at least puts the stats in some perspective at a quick glance.

BF2 is all about fun. Peer pressure is a bitch. Let's shine the spotlight on the cowards.

Comment

Working...
                      X