EA should reward the winning team!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA should reward the winning team!!!

This can make a more intense and strategic battle. For sure people will play in squads or play "for the team". I was thinking of +10 but the commander doesn't get it because of his x2. The only problem is people switching teams at the end, they need to implement a better autobalance. I mean, why not?

Re: EA should reward the winning team!!!

Sounds Pretty Cool!

I Like The Idea.

Comment

Should get a % of your score bonus. 10% or 20%. Something neato like that. And you shouldn't be able to switch teams at a certain amount of tickets. 20 or less I'd say.

Comment

i think it's a good idea because it would possibly promote better team play, but I also see it very easily abused. So, because of the high probability of it being abused, I just can't see it working. Just think of the stat padders and team switchers...if they did, then yea, like you said they would have to adjust the team balance

Comment

Good in theory, bad in practice. The Battlefield community would by no means handle this properly. With 20 tickets left, those 20 tickets would be taken by the last people on that team switching to the winning side just for the bonus.

Comment

it could just handle it by % of time played.

example : you need have played at least 75% of round time in winning time (of total round time)

there , problem solved.

Comment

I hate autobalance, it should be rid of.

Comment

yeah me to i am always switched to the noobs that only trow grenades and stand 1m beside u and dont revive u, that kind of noob i just hate it and i dont care about even teams cause if i dont like the teams i just switch but auto balance is like on every server so its hard to find one without

Comment

Originally posted by joelo59
                  This can make a more intense and strategic battle. For sure people will play in squads or play "for the team". I was thinking of +10 but the commander doesn't get it because of his x2. The only problem is people switching teams at the end, they need to implement a better autobalance. I mean, why not?
                  I agree there should be more incentive to win. As for autobalance, I have said in the past there should be no possibility to have more than half of server capacity on one team. Even though this is useally not a problem on admined servers it would be something better for automated admin servers(Bf2 command and control daemon).

Comment

No % because of stat padding +10 is enough for me. Autobalance needs to be resolved. Maybe like Jesse said...you can't change with 50 tickets left or something....depends on the total tickets available. Anyways EA needs to reward the wins with points, because, you play for what? a W....well great but + point its kind of better.

Comment

I just hate autobalance because, you and people from your Unit/clan/squad W/e go to a server to play as a Unit/clan/squad W/e and find a server with a 0 succeeding the autobalance option. And you get in, and theres this magical autobalance out of nowhere, so you and your Unit/clan/squad mates spend half the match trying to get on the same team. I agree there should maybe be an auto-B that never lets the teams go outnumbered past like 2-1. But even when I have truly found servers with no Auto-B it seems like there is always an abundance of people willing to play on both sides, so Auto-B for the most part is nothing but an annoyance in my view.

Comment

got the same problem on FMG servers they say : auto balance : 0 i think YaY finally found one without cr@ppy AB than i join and cant switch just get pretty pi$$ed of it

Comment

They do...ever notice that your win/loss ratio is tracked on your stats?

But if they brought you closer to new unlocks and stuff, that would be better, so +10 might not be a bad idea.

And I really like the idea of not being able to switch when your team is only down to X number of tickets. However, if you made the limit something like 20 tickets, there might not be a lot of people team switching to win in a game with 16 people, but there probably would in a game with 64 people, so it would be better to do it by %.

For example, I think you get about 100 tickets in a 16 player game, 200 tickets in a 32 player game, and about 300 in a 64 (which doesn't make sense, it should be 400, but I'm not DICE). Therefore it should be something like 20 tickets on a 16 player map, 40 tickets on 32 player map, and 60 tickets on a 64 player map.

Comment

yes, but it should olny be for those that have played on the winning team for the ENTIRE time! and +3 sounds more fair

Comment

I think its a good idea, altho why not make it only the winning team can get the medals? IE: Gold, Silver, Bronze...? And these can only be won after playing a full round on that team, if you join get swapped then you dont qualify for the medal. They should give a grace period of 5 minutes tho that isnt tracked at the start of a round. This gives people a chance to balance or swap to which eva team they want to be on etc...

I really dont see the point in the loosing team getting medals, especially when their guys have 2x the points of our first 3 players and yet still lost the round 70-0? Obviously this shows that they wernt the best players because they wernt on the winning team. Might be good lone wolves or what ever, but the game is ment to revolve around working as a team and WINNING as a team.

Comment

Working...
                              X