Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Took down a plane

Originally posted by SaladFork
    Wow Roland, nice long name there. Totally stretching the table, hehe.

I've managed to take down jets at full speed using the TV Missiles of choppers. Brings joy to your heart when they start accusing you of using lame aimhax because of their lack of skill.

~Salad
    Yea, i once took down a F-15 with a TV missile during a testing session with my mod . It's fairly easy if its flying straight, but if it's either using burners or in any means turning or banking you will lose him.

Comment

Not if you learn how to lead someone. TV Missiles really are 100% practice.

~Salad

Comment

nah check this out. i was in the jet one game, on MEC gulf of oman. I was flying towards the aircraftcarrier kinda low. now, the missle system on the jet sucks unless your enemy isnt moving and your going right towards them. as i was approaching the carrier, i see a fully packed black hawk lifint up, i didnt have time to lock on, so i let my machine gun do the talking. i ended up killing everyone in the black hawk, without even scratching the helicopter itself, everyone fell out and the black hawk floated back down to were it started, with bodies all on the ground, i screen shotted it, but itson my old computer. just thought id share.

Comment

I took down full health planes and choppers with the grenade launcher a week ago...
          and oh, also an attack chopper with the G36E :laugh: (it was burning already =P)

Comment

i have done this but i have no screeny but if i ado it again i will post it hopefully

Comment

Time to lose jets in this game.

Comment

nice one

Comment

Wow! Amazing shot, i have never done that before, alothough I have come really close.

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco
                    I took down full health planes and choppers with the grenade launcher a week ago...
                    and oh, also an attack chopper with the G36E :laugh: (it was burning already =P)

how did u take down full health planes n copters with GL??

Comment

I've knifed a damn jet, some whore with the J-10 (kklklkl, check his stats) was in the jet and I was US. His place was screwed, he was about to take off, I knifed the jet just before it exploded. "You have killed kklklkl"

Comment

Originally posted by shpox
                        I've knifed a damn jet, some whore with the J-10 (kklklkl, check his stats) was in the jet and I was US. His place was screwed, he was about to take off, I knifed the jet just before it exploded. "You have killed kklklkl"

Is it for real?

Comment

I got shot out of a chopper with an AT missile today... caused my 4 person black hawk to crash...

Comment

One time on wake I was sitting in the usa buggy at the airfield and this usa jet from a long distance comes in for his cannon shooting run. I jump on the .50 cal of the buggy and unload on him the whole way( he was coming straight at me from a long distance) and I ended up shooting him down with a buggy, great moment.

Then the other night this jet kept trying to kill me and my friend while we were in the heli, and so I lined him up for a tv guide bomb shot, and since the jet was giong fairly slow my friend was able to curve the hell out of the tv missle and hit the jet, and this was the chinese fighter jet, which was amazing to me because only time ive hit a jet with a tv missle was when it was hovering over the ocean trying to shoot us.

Then earlier today my friend managed to take out 2 jets in one round with the cobra heli, both times the jets came right at us and we unloaded all our missles and mini gun at them. Something about taking harassing jets down is so satisfying.

Comment

Hey check this out, after i was shot up by a passing plane while on the carrier....this was going to[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Eric/Desktop/screen012.jpg[/IMG] hurt really bad cause the rotor was spinning

Comment

Working...
                              X