Took down a plane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took down a plane

Juz did something amazing, i took down a fighter jet with a single sraw . The jet was flying low and slow, thought it's my pc that's lagging..so decided to try my luck and boom..i killed that poor fellow.. Pure luck i guess but it certainly feels good...:laugh:

Re: Took down a plane

Good for you. I have done that a couple of times. And also when a jet is hovering over the flag i just pop out the sraw and boom.

Comment

I did something like this yesterday, but I took it a step further...

I shot the pilot out of a JSF that was flying (Not skill, lol, probably luck)., then as his plane hit me I pressed "E". Guess what? I was then flying out of the chinese base with a nice US Navy plane. Pure luck, but really fun, I was laughing so hard it hurt.

:laugh:

Comment

cool...it's nice n refreshing to encounter such thing once in a while...i guess that pilot must be kicking himself after that...lol

Comment

I've never shot out a pilot from a plane before, but I've shot out pilots from choppers a lots of times with a SRAW or ERYX.

It's funny to watch the chopper spin around as the gunner tries to figure out what the hell is happening, then tries to take control and slams it into the ground.

Comment

I guess it was about a week ago an F-18 was trying to evade the J10 on Gulf of Oman. He came in like 10 feet off the ground, hauling a$$ and smokeing bad. I knew he was going to crash either into the sandbag wall or the OP. So with my faithful shotgun, I shot him once right before he slammed into me. The coms were full of laughter since it said I killed them..with a shotgun :|:

Who needs IGLA/Stingers when you have buckshot?

Comment

lol hahahaha

Comment

Actually got shot out of a chopper today. Annoying thing was it was from a BH gun which had landed on our carrier. Stupid base rapers.

Comment

Originally posted by SignalSgt
                  I guess it was about a week ago an F-18 was trying to evade the J10 on Gulf of Oman. He came in like 10 feet off the ground, hauling a$$ and smokeing bad. I knew he was going to crash either into the sandbag wall or the OP. So with my faithful shotgun, I shot him once right before he slammed into me. The coms were full of laughter since it said I killed them..with a shotgun :|:
                  Too bad there aint a F-18 nor J-10 on that map!

Comment

Originally posted by SignalSgt

Who needs IGLA/Stingers when you have buckshot?
                    lol I saw a BlackHawk smoking and heading for the ground. I was a Medic so, wtf, I put three or four rounds from my M-16 into the hulk and when it crashed I got three kills. Yeah for me. lol

Comment

Originally posted by D|sso

:laugh:

Comment

I took down a jet with my SAW once. Smoking jet flew overhead, and I decided to shoot at it. Jet exploded and I got credit for two kills with the F-35B. Check my stats.......only two aviator kills I've logged so far.

Comment

Wow Roland, nice long name there. Totally stretching the table, hehe.

I've managed to take down jets at full speed using the TV Missiles of choppers. Brings joy to your heart when they start accusing you of using lame aimhax because of their lack of skill.

~Salad

Comment

That happened to me once when I came down slow (REEAALL SLOW) on Gulf of Oman MEC Airport. I was so ashamed . Now I've learned to come in at top speeeeeed.

Comment

Originally posted by D|sso
                              You should hear my story about the time my squad assaulted the Navy carrier on Karkand!

Comment

Working...
                              X