Flare hack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Flare hack

if the flares kept attracting ur missile locking off the jet, then it was not just a bug.

Comment

Originally posted by bitvomit
      Just seen it today. I was chasing someone down and he dropped his flares. Seems like an ordinary situation except for the fact that his flares kept on coming and coming like a shower of fireworks. I chased the guy down for a good min or so and he was dropping a shower of flares the whole time without waiting for them to recharge. Sad day for BF2 pilots.
      it's not a sad day, real pilots use their guns anyway. missiles just result in tks.

Comment

Originally posted by x0pht
        if the flares kept attracting ur missile locking off the jet, then it was not just a bug.
        Exactly. Did they?

Originally posted by zacman13245
        apparently you didnt know it to begin with.....

Comment

Originally posted by hollowpoint367
          it's not a sad day, real pilots use their guns anyway. missiles just result in tks.
          ditto

Comment

If your missiles = tk's you just suck with them, no toher reason. And you gotta be an idiot not to be able to dodge MG shots once you know your being shot at. The only time I've ever been taken down when they use thier bullets was when I only had a few bars left to start with.

Comment

Does not PB save SS to the HD the server it is on?
              If so and his gun site was on this guy long enough it would have an SS. That is if the server Admin's have not cleared the directory yet and bitvomit remembers what server he was on.

Comment

Working...
              X