BF2 players sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2 players sucks

Yes base raping and the word itself is lame. It happened the other day and I was on the base being abused. This one guy probably got 10 kills in a row by blowing up APCs and transport choppers with the TV missile. We were on Dalian plant on the Chinese side and there aren't many options to leave that base.

If I am a team that has pushed a team back to it's only permanent base, I will defend a given base and let them come at me. Usually, by the time they can get a base, they have lost too many tickets and will lose the game.

I have played Rainbow Six: Raven Shield a bunch which is similar to CS. It's a different setup between a game with and with out respawning. But you can always complain about the campers in RVS and CS, but some how I can't in BF 2. I wouldn't know what camping would be in a map so big. If your at a base, your defending it. If your a sniper, your a sniper that doesn't move.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Revrend
      It helps if the origonal poster can spell
      lol the sweet irony

Comment

why can't we players get along!

Comment

Originally posted by The Question
          why can't we players get along!
          That is The Question!!!

Comment

I am dumber after reading this, my head hurts.....

Comment

Take a break, not a 20 min one, more a whole day, and also switch servers, find one with some decent rules, like no uncap base raping, and the such

Comment

Working...
              X