Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 players sucks

Hi ppl
    Just want to say that the playability of this game as been reduced to base raping and spawn killers! So much 4 bf2 .... back to Counter Strike Source!

I dont understant why people dont respect the playability for this game and ruins everything by using so ignobil tactics !

Congratulations Dice and EA!

Re: BF2 players sucks

Bit frustrated are we?
    Not all the servers are like that if you ask me. Just get a good night sleep and try again. Hang in there soldier

Comment

Eh... somewhat expected from a CS player. I know what's it's like to come from CS to this. It's a huge change, lots of other methods to kill than just your usual AK/M4 firefights. I find that games like BF2 require much more thought put into them, rather than CS.

I don't like spawn raping much either. Right now my old nag is how useless AA is against a spawn raping chopper. I can deal perfectly well with a tank, a footsoldier (unless he's M203ing for a change...).

Comment

Originally posted by Mao Tse Tuga
        Hi ppl
        Just want to say that the playability of this game as been reduced to base raping and spawn killers! So much 4 bf2 .... back to Counter Strike Source!

I dont understant why people dont respect the playability for this game and ruins everything by using so ignobil tactics !

Congratulations Dice and EA!
        k....I'm, about to agree with you, but I gotta know: what's "ignobil"?

That said, the more I play, the less I like the game. It has so much potential, but keeps getting dragged down by bugs/exploits. In November, I couldn't wait to get my hands on SF. As of Dec 26, I still haven't bought it and I'm not exactly rushing to Amazon to go order a copy.

I never played CS so I dont know what I am missing and would rather not try and compare the two. Maybe BF3 will be better. I am losing faith that BF2 will be made better. The whole "no TKs for the commander" is an example of taking steps backward. Earning sniper or medic or engineer badges as a commander is equally stupid.

But yes, the spawn camping, base raping is pretty bad.

Comment

When I am logged on as admin on our clanserver, sometimes the mentality of the players is so bad, I spend most of my time in the console. :hmm:

Giving warnings to baserapers, spawncampers, excessive bunnyhopping noobtubers/C4 spammers, ... If they do not comply: KICK.

If they come back and do the same: BAN.

Plain and simple, abide by the server rules, or BEAT IT

Comment

"Congratulations Dice and EA!"

How in the hell is that their fault? It would be the players that are doing what you don't like. Please go back to CS:S and get out of BF2 for good dumb ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Boojie
              k....I'm, about to agree with you, but I gotta know: what's "ignobil"?
              It helps if the origonal poster can spell, user proper syntax, punctuation etc. . . but I believe the word they are looking for is

Ignoble

ig·no·ble (g-nbl)
              adj.
              1. Not noble in quality, character, or purpose; base or mean.
              2. Not of the nobility; common.
              Rev

Comment

if most of the CS players stop playing bf i think this game will get better without a patch :laugh:

(of course there are some good players that also play CS and those can stay)

Comment

BF2 has way too many n00bs.

Comment

Originally posted by amish marauder

How in the hell is that their fault? It would be the players that are doing what you don't like. Please go back to CS:S and get out of BF2 for good dumb ass.
                    DICE made the game. The players are exploiting the game. DICE is now fixing exploits that players have used. There's plenty of fault to be laid on DICE. Stop being a bubonic tardsmack.

Comment

Please go back to CS:S and get out of BF2 for good dumb ass.
                      :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: thats too much

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTyphoon
                        BF2 has way too many n00bs.
                        The solution to this problem is to mandate that people who play BF2 already have over 1 year experience playing it. Wait...that's not possible.

The fact that you used "00" instead of "oo" in noobs says it all. You forgot the obligatory comment about them getting "pwned". A person without experience in BF2 is, well, inexperienced in BF2. A person who goes out of their way to try to look cool by intentionally misspelling simple words is, well, immature.

TotalBF2.com has way too many people that put their PC config stats in their sigs...as if anyone cares.

Comment

NEW TITLE - Playabity regarding base rapers

well.... for instance DICE and EA can change the scoring method by improving the defense system in the game. It seems to me that on some servers people only care fragging as the only way to play the game ... this is not a deathmatch mode game. The flag system should be improved regarding the overal tickets system.

Of course the playabilty of this game is directly related to the players, so... 2+2 = ....there will always be exploiters and cheaters and all the dumb asses in videogames

Yes it's true i was a bit frustated and a good night sleep will make me good.
                          and yes ...ignobile tactics by brainless dumb asses

Comment

I do not understand the plural along with the adjective.

Comment

I don't like spawn raping much either. Right now my old nag is how useless AA is against a spawn raping chopper.
                              This is why i choose anti tank kit mostly now, ive taken out a dozen copters in the past few days.

Comment

Working...
                              X