Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just mean or are people starting to enjoy toying with the enemy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is it just mean or are people starting to enjoy toying with the enemy?

I guess calling for a medic is out of the question after that.

I'll taunt the enemy players but don't always have the opportunity. Nothing I love more than chucking c4 off the side of Kubra Dam onto the enemy heli right when someone jumps in. Even better is when you panic tank drivers and they jump out thinking 'here comes the c4 again'. I usually hide under the back of the tank...right when the dude jumps out, I jump in, pop smoke and drive off laughing. I'll let him live to increase the shame.

Another evil thing to do is get to the secret upper ledge above the Hotel on Karkand. Stay there as a squad leader or support and just get pistol kills all day long or until someone with a F2000 spots you.

Comment

Originally posted by afrosheen
      Even better is when you panic tank drivers and they jump out thinking 'here comes the c4 again'. I usually hide under the back of the tank...right when the dude jumps out, I jump in, pop smoke and drive off laughing. I'll let him live to increase the shame.
      Funny thing is.. oftentimes.. i will load up my tank with c4.. and when i see another spec ops coming.. i will jump out.. and blow it before he can killing him and losing my tank. 75% of the time i can get out of the way and live.

the best was when someone pulled what you did.. and tried to drive off.. i waited.. and then BLAMMO!

Comment

Yeah, If I am that spec ops guy I will load any vehicle I'm in with c4.

I pulled this one off on Wake once, I saw a fella coming up with c4, instead of blowing the Tank up, As I planned, he got in, then I blew it up. Poor fool.

Comment

Working...
        X