• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Other GameTypes in BF2:SF

And your a 9 year old? And look at your grammer. "man 8 year old"

Comment

why are you continually acting like a 12 year old when you say you "wish your were 12 again"?

what kind of a mature adult would say "Looks like your in for a battle. C'mon bring it on angry guys! Until this thread gets locked."? jesus

Comment

Just relax angry kids. That was yesterday. The guy was reasonable and had a head on his shoulder by not making a response.

Comment

Originally posted by [13]VisciousDog
          Just relax angry kids. That was yesterday. The guy was reasonable and had a head on his shoulder by not making a response.
          nonetheless, theres no excuse for acting the way you did. YOU should have been reasonable AND had a head on your shoulder by not making a negative response.

Originally posted by [13]VisciousDog
          Yeah.....what ever...was an idea. Guess you guys are no fun at all. <Yawn> Like I wrote. All it is, "Run and shoot...Run and shoot"

Yeah..you guys need to find a lady, and get laid. To much anger, neg in this forum. Need to relax in a game. Nope..you guys can not do that. Run and shoot, run and shoot, but can not handle being a hostage in a game, and wait to be rescued. It was an idea. And if not in game, is whining in this forum.
          and calling me a kid? isnt that a bit ironic coming from you.

Comment

How pathetic. You angry kids (Mental generation) need to chill and relax. Can you do that for a change and not respond here anymore? If you can not say anything good about the idea I made in post #1, do not respond at all. Hello?

Comment

...and now to get back on topic.

My buddy had the same idea about being able to get captured and your team mates had to free ya. While I think this is interesting and would add another dynamic, it seems like it would be better if the hostages were bots.

He also had an idea that a player could be a spy and report back to the commander on what he saw. If the spy died by a team mate because they discovered him to be a spy, I guess he would have to go back to his own team for the rest of the game (though an accidental tk would be a lame way to accomplish this).

Granted these were just ideas talked about while waiting for maps to load and such. I like the diversity of BF 2 and all that you can do. I would also like additional stuff to do and especially different game types. Heck, even a death match game mode would satisfy those not interested in capturing flags/team work aspect of the game. The flags can be used for spawn points, but you wouldn't gain any personal points or ticket loss for the opposing team.

Comment

Well, it is an interesting idea! But, I guarntee you if half of the people in BF2 weren't between 12-19, things owuld be different. You see in BF2, all the youth want to be a "hero" a "badarse", they don't understand the concept of "teamwork" to them there IS an "I" in team. But if people would just cooperate and act as a squad you'd get a completly different game. Go to a LAN party full of older men, between 25-40+, adn see how they cooperate, they don't go rogue or commando and try to get as many kills as possible, they act AS a team and ARE a team. Infact, at the most recent LAN party I went to it was old farts VS. youngin's, guess who won and why? Despite the fact that all the youths scores were much higher individually then the old folks, the old farts dominated EVERY map because they acted as a team. For instance when there was an open vehicle, they FILLED it, they didn't just hop in and say, "Screw the team." They won purly because they were a squad, acted as a squad, and communicated as a squad.

BF2 has all the elemenets, but the people, or a majority of the people, don't want anythign to do with being a squad. They go rambo and rogue and try to accumulate the highest individual score, it's not worth it. I guarntee you at the LAN party I'm going to Thursday, I'll definetly be getting a SQUAD together with the other 30 guys, not a bunch of squads with rogues in them.

It is an EXCELLENT idea you have, and I second it, but your factor of why it won't succed is the people who will play. Sorry dude, but that's why games liek yours never go into production, because the target audience isn't mature enough to grasp the squad or teamwork concept. But for the individuals that do, and that would appreciate a game like yours, would want it, but the margin is so small it's not worth making. Once again, great idea, but bad target audience...sorry. :cry:

Comment

Awesome replys. I agree.

I dunno. It was an idea. I could handle a game of being a hostage. I do have the patients. But watching the players in the game from a distance it is very unlikely anyone would like the idea. It was a thought. :-)

If you were to see in game how the game is being played, you will also say it is chaotic. Sometimes I wonder, why did they call it "Special Forces". A true spec-ops do their job with special planning and move in fast, or skillfully using it. But, in the game no one uses it. What can you do? When I play, I play as much that I do not die at all. If I can finish a game with only 2 points (1 kill) or more, and did not die throughout. I am one happy person. These guys know they have many lives as they want. It is like.."Oh well, do it again", or "damm!". That is why I really enjoy defending or holding stationary. And if I have been compromised, I will plan on something else. I really have problems following a squad or person in a game (Somedays). And I end up getting put down a lot. I mean a lot. If planning was used before moving in. Then all would be ok. But in BF2:SF, their is no time for even thinking of a plan for a take over.

Also for being a Hostage, I thought it would be great to give that lift. Battlefield2 and Special Forces, is only "Capture the Flag" and respond as many times as you like. So, if only one life in game, you can have a choice to live or be killed and wait in server room for next game. Can bring up skilll levels of survival, a slow down in game and planning. Recue hostages is what Special Forces do to, right? Even it was one of your own team mates, right? I like what BF2:SF has to offer (Tools, Weapons, maps, vehicles). I just do not like the way it is played. Same ol things every day. Same maps....Their is nothing I can do about it. Just enjoy much as I can.

Comment

Join a clan

Also try SWAT 4 which I love

Comment

Oh..and already this is a grammer forum. Yup a attack..."Learn Proper English!" Maybe you should go to english school yourself. Can't you do better than that for an attack? Looks like your in for a battle. C'mon bring it on angry guys! Until this thread gets locked.
                      lol do people even care about you?

Comment

lol do people even care about you?
                        No..I do not give a crap who cares about me or not. What you trying to do? Stir things up again? Are you angry?

Comment

Working...
                        X