• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I still Haven't Bought SF!!

lol i love the newnessess

Comment

There are countless reviews here - just read them and decide for yourself.

I personally think it blows vanilla out of the water. I've had little to no performance issues. I know some guys that have, but then again, there are some guys that never got vanilla to work right either. Personally I feel it's more hardware related than anything.

Comment

ok! ok! I will buy it just dont yell at me

Comment

Originally posted by smokeythebear
          Quote: Originally Posted by Dlab37
          iron gator kick a@@

Three words that should never be in the same sentence...
          I dont think you can count m8, it are definitally FOUR words not three.

Comment

You think they make expansions instead of updates on accident? I mean of course they are going to make you pay for it, they want to make more money.

Personally I like SF, the night maps are aight, but the gameplay is awesome. Plus, a refreshing experience to Vanilla BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by [DEI]BArt
              I dont think you can count m8, it are definitally FOUR words not three.
              hate to get all picky, but a@@ isnt in the dictionary thus not a word, however a-ss is (minus the..minus sign, lol)

and performance issues are only to a select few, hell i even had them, i just reinstalled SF and been runnin flawlessly since, defiantly worth 20 quid (cheap as chips) night flight is definatly the best night map around, and warlord the best day map (i am...was a karkand hore tho, and whats better, its got SAS in w00t)

Comment

whahaa, me either, and i am not gonna buy it

i dont want fake special forces action with 35 FPS in laggy temple !

give me splinter cell and regular BF2 and i fill my war & special forces needs !

with friends, N64 with 007 ! and mario kart !

with brother over LAN : Rise of Nations on the pc !

Comment

Originally posted by BadLizzard
                  Yeah the night maps kind of suck, only playable ones are Night Flight and Leviathon, the day maps are pretty good, but some are ruined by helicoptors and inadequate Anti Air defence. (But that is no different from BF2)

I enjoy SF, and like many of the new maps, Warlord and Surge are very popular.
                  Grapple Hooks and Ziplines are very cool, and having to check each building roof top makes for very exciting gameplay.

I would buy it again, knowing what I know now about it. Definately worth every penny.
                  helicopters rain death from above while theres nothing but pea shooters to bring them down. yeah thats been a problem since bfv. you would have thought that the people at dice/ea would have heard our cries by now and fixed things... oh well i guess they're waiting for us to give them another $100 in $10 increments over the next couple of years...

Comment

Alright, here's a dumb question. I have seen the term "BF2 vanilla" be used a lot, what the hell does vanilla mean?

Comment

The game is great it's just the message boards which are terrible and infested by the kids voicing their opinion not to buy the game cause their mom only gave them $10 for their allowance.
                      Honestly I was so jittered up to get into the night mode, but now I don't really find it that interesting mostly because of the maps and/or got tired of always switching night vision on and off constantly. Warlord, Mass Destruction, Surge and the others are really great daytime maps.
                      As a true customer and not some cheapskate, I think this expansion has been well worth my money and if I were to stop playing today it was well worth the money spent. I could have played regular BF2, gone to the beach or done something else with my leisure time; but no SF is well worth the amount of money I spent on it and the enjoyment I got out of it was well worth it. I could have spent $25 elsewhere for maybe an 2-4 hours of leisure time, but the days I got playing this game makes it well worth it.

Some of these people around here you have to drive an 18 wheeler over them to just squeeze a dime out of their ass. But seriously look at what you spend money on in real life and how much time/services you get out of that money.

Comment

I just bought SF yesterday its a real fun game but i think I need to do some upgrades but i love my SCAR-L

Comment

I guess no one knows the answer to my question.

Comment

Originally posted by plaid_retina
                            I guess no one knows the answer to my question.
                            Vanilla BF2 is the BF2 out of the box, the original game.

In my opinion SF is cool, but it gets old very fast. The fact that they didnt integrate both games so that you can just join an SF server then a vBF2 server without closing the program sucks. However, they did merge the options which is retarded.. i should be able to run each game with different settings if i want to. During the first few days SF seems like a completely different game, but then you start realizing its pretty much the same thing. Overall vanilla BF2 is a lot better so you will find yourself playing that more than SF. If you havent bought SF already then you are probably not a hardcore BF2 fan and you would probably be better off not buying it.

Comment

SCAR-L? SCAR-L!? you are a retard. The SCAR-L sucks. it sucks really bad in fact. Only the SCAR-H is any good. The G36 is still the hands down best weapon in the game. That means the only reason one would choose the SCAR-L for an SF gun is for the Aimpoint and the M4 already has it and is a better gun.

Comment

I got the game now (cca $25), I installed it and now i'm going to play it for first time.. cya on BF

Comment

Working...
                                X