BF2 Racing Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2 Racing Tournament

Thanks mate, any dates organised for racing, any way to know ? some sort of calender ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Xios360
      This is my server that you mentioned, but feel free to use it.
      Such a nice guy

Testing will begin on the 26th most likely. So right now sign ups are what we are trying to handle. Then we will all get in a TS server and a and game server with all the maps and play them and find what kinds of races could we have. Then for fun we'll probably have a small tourny and then sign ups for the real thing will begin.

Please register at http://bf2racing.frostbyteservers.com/forums if you wish to play.

Comment

FuShe Pass is a natural race track, sometimes I jump in a buggy or jeep to see how many laps I can make before somebody blasts me {;oP

Comment

As of now we are just working with mod maps however we'll see what the other racers want as far as regular BF2 maps go.

I'm mainly a sig guy but I tried and made this. Its not the best but if you want to use it or make your own go ahead.

Comment

If anyone wants to donate a server to this please let us know and we'll set up a link system back to you on the site when it goes up. The more people that help the better.

Comment

*BuMP*

Comment

We are going to try and get a new years eve race going if we can get support otherwise we will try for new years day. Please contact me if you are intrested and I'll add you to the list so we know what size server we will need.

Comment

Does anyone have a server we can borrow? The guy that was suppost to host it has suddenly disappeared. He should come back but we'd like to have a backup just incase.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Xios360
                    This is my server that you mentioned, but feel free to use it.
                    LOL:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                    X