BF2 Racing Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Racing Tournament

Hey guys just felt I should let you know that Frost Byte Servers will be hosting a BF2 racing tournament. I promise you'll enjoy the tournament as we have a had custom mod maps just for this. More info on this tournament can be found here http://bf2racing.frostbyteservers.com/forums/index.php

Re: BF2 Racing Tournament

Thanks for the link, but it's no frigging use if the site has no information at all.

Simple tournament related questions:

1) When is it?
    2) What are the prizes?
    3) Which maps will be played?
    4) What are the rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Very sorry. I forgot to mention that this is a beta and we just want a few people for this to test the maps and get a good staff going. It'll just be a few teams then once we are satisfied we will host a large tourny. Sorry for mentioning that. Also the site is new which is why it lacks much info. More info will be on the way.

You can reach the head admin on xfire, wardog1368 or mine is dasmoenator.

Comment

I sent a friend invite to wardog, this sounds interesting.

Comment

Wardog is gone on vacation so send all inquiries to me or xfire blackhawk at blackhawksynthroid1234567

Comment

I'd like a bit of racing, where are you guys located, I can't race if I have a crap ping.

Comment

that a cool idea a race in a bf2 mas well i'll take one of those buggy things and you can have a vodnik :P

Comment

This is probably only ideal for people in the North America region however Brisbane is a cool place atleast when I went

Right now I believe we have about 5 people ready to test and a server is up for one of the maps. So signup now and you can be a founder of BF2 racing.

Comment

sounds like fun, anyone from europe doing it?

Comment

The Sir. Community used to do this in 1942, and recently made a few maps and used bf2 for racing. We were going to start a tournament but it kind of died off and we started to do other things. Here a video showing one of out racing nights on a custom track (made be Elxx).
                    - http://files.filefront.com/SRS_Racin.../fileinfo.html

Hopefully this takes off and you get some good races, who knows maybe even a few Sir. members might come a join in.
                    Good Luck.

Comment

Uhm .... possibly filmed?

Comment

Thats a good idea. I'll talk with the guys and see about getting demos setup. As of now the main server will be on a dedicated T1 line with nothing else on it. We've tested it and server ping was only 109 which is quite nice for racing. As far as maps go here is a list of maps we will be using or they are atleast in testing.

http://www.act-of-war.de/aow/download.php?view.3800 This one is online at 85.236.100.106

Here are the ones Karate Hand made special for the tourny:

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Xios360
                          The Sir. Community used to do this in 1942, and recently made a few maps and used bf2 for racing. We were going to start a tournament but it kind of died off and we started to do other things. Here a video showing one of out racing nights on a custom track (made be Elxx).
                          - http://files.filefront.com/SRS_Racin.../fileinfo.html

Hopefully this takes off and you get some good races, who knows maybe even a few Sir. members might come a join in.
                          Good Luck.
                          Sign me up. Saw teh vid. Very nice lap.

Comment

sounds like some fun

Comment

http://www.act-of-war.de/aow/download.php?view.3800 This one is online at 85.236.100.106
                              This is my server that you mentioned, but feel free to use it.

Comment

Working...
                              X