knife stat padders caught!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knife stat padders caught!

I went onto a ranked strike at karkand server with a max of 24 people.
    as soon as I joined, I noticed that eveyrone was just jumping around with knives, and I was thinking wtf?

they were just killing eachothe with knives and reviving all over again, and i was just standing there watching them.

some guy saw me with a gun and shot me and.... well ill just show you these:

In the end, I some guy chased me with a knife to a different part of the map, and we were fighting for about a minute and nothing happened for ages so I shot him with the carbine and disconnected

Re: knife stat padders caught!

Knife only servers are great fun. I just don't think that they should be allowed to record stats...

Comment

making knife only servers ranked is just not fair

Comment

Report the server IP along with screenshots to BFHQ@ea.com

You can also visit www.bf2rankedservers.com and make a post.

Comment

There was a ranked server last Friday that was "Pistols, Knives and Paddles" only. Comment on the server was they were doing it until it was shut down. Yes I joined it and got quite a few pistol kills, never managed to get a badge out of it for some reason.

Comment

I dont think there is NOTHING wrong if people want to play a round with knifes only.
            I was on a small server the other week and 60% of people wanted a knife round. -which is great fun- It was a shame that some other fools went around in a tank (as usual) and blasted people all over the place. Yes mate your really hard killing people with a tank when they got a blande in their hands.

Leave the knifers alone. And I hate you, will kill you, for spoilling their fun with ya really hard gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Colinloves
              I dont think there is NOTHING wrong if people want to play a round with knifes only.
              I was on a small server the other week and 60% of people wanted a knife round. -which is great fun- It was a shame that some other fools went around in a tank (as usual) and blasted people all over the place. Yes mate your really hard killing people with a tank when they got a blande in their hands.

Leave the knifers alone. And I hate you, will kill you, for spoilling their fun with ya really hard gun.
              What part of "It is against EA policy to impose restrictions on kits and wequipment in a EA ranked serevr" do you not grasp?

Does not matter if 60% or even 99% of people want a knife fight, you can't do it in a ranked server and then whine when someone puts a hole in you with a SABOT round.

Comment

So...you do think there is something wrong with them.

Comment

ok, I hold my hands up. give yourself a clap for pointing that out.

But to the person who likes to suck EA's rules. Get a life. The server aint stopping people from using a gun. Its the people. Its a soical thing. Your being anti-soical if your the 1%

I agree that knife/pistol only servers is wrong. BUT if there are only a few people on a map and they want to play a knife only round. Well go for it.
                  I remember a server (on Strike) where tanks and APCs were not allowed. - which was really cool.

Comment

PRIVATE SERVERS ONLY .. this kind of crap is against EA POLICY ... PERIOD

it is basically stat padding

This has been a Public Service Announcement ... hahaha

Comment

Flog Them!!! Flog Them All!!!!! GAAHH!!!

Comment

Who gives a f**k?
                        Its only 1 freaking badge or 2 or 3

Comment

As long as the admins are not restricting what weapons you use i for one have no problem with it...

I dont care if 20 people on a server are running around knifing people...

If people where smart they would go after people that are AFK with auto ready on or something... People spawn at like the club house and they are afk you just keep killing them after they spawn...

Comment

I just dont think its wrong to do knife fights in ranked servers. If they server insists of knives and pistols only, then its wrong. If its a normal ranked server and all the players inside agree to use pistol or knife, then its their choice of playing the game. And if you dont like it, you can always leave the server.

I never joined a server like the servers we are talking about. I got my veteran pistol in a normal server where people shoot primary weapons and use vehicles. I got my veteran knife in a close quarter map. You just need skills... dont complain about stuff cuz you dont have what it takes to get it from a normal server. If you got your badge in the normal way, you know that they can never kill u in a knife match.

Comment

Originally posted by Haas
                              Who gives a f**k?
                              Its only 1 freaking badge or 2 or 3
                              Amen.

If they're considered stat padders, then why bother going against them? Because you yourself are not a stat padder makes you better than them. They care enough about this silly game to go ahead and cheat so they get higher numbers to show their girlfriends.

Seriously, WHY DO YOU GUYS CARE? Cheaters I don't like, sure. But who really gives a crap about knife and pistol only servers? It's exactly like Halo, when they gave you only rocket launchers and sniper rifles. WTF IS WRONG???

Frankly, I was against knife and pistol servers until I saw this topic. I realize that there's nothing wrong with them and I see no point in EA banning them in their policy.

So that's my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X