X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tank 1S1K revealed long time ago back when BF2 just came out

Originally posted by Wargimp
    Umm... good point.
    Now, how do we make ramps explode for no apparent reason after a jeep jumps it?
    Watch reruns of the A-Team.

Comment

I played around a bit just now.

The best options in my opinion for shooting a tank, are the tip-top of the turret, and the treads (the parts that actually touch the ground).

I even tried shooting a rocket down the field gun's barrel. Nothing much happened (counted as a side turret hit).

I did, however, confirm nodunit's 1 shot kill with stationary defenses. 1 TOW to the treads will put a tank in flames, and it'll pop soon after.

So when you've got a shot with a TOW (or w/e the other ones are), make it count, cause the tank will not forget you're there.

Comment

Easter Egg!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Prince
          Therefore, the one shot anti-tank kill might not be possible in game.
          OMG, it is possible to do this. If you hit the AT missle between the body of the tank and the hatch of the tank, it is a 1S1K. And this is with a SRAW. Believe me it works and it is a 1S1K. I used it on tanks that JUST rolled out of thier spawn points when they had no chance for damage. Sorry to say this, but if you don't get it, you did it WRONG!

Comment

People, if you look closely, the tank was already smoking before the US AT guy shot his missle. If you can get the .mov version, freeze it right before it blows up, and you can clearly see it was damaged before hand.

It was done for "effect".

Comment

Yea, I never take anything I see in a demo as gospel. Hell, the SF demo had a timed C4 charge - and the movie claimed to be "real in-game footage".

Comment

for the ppl who are STILL talkin about whether the tank in intro is damaged or not, I'd like to question ur IQ and the ability of reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Samurai X
                  OMG, it is possible to do this. If you hit the AT missle between the body of the tank and the hatch of the tank, it is a 1S1K. And this is with a SRAW. Believe me it works and it is a 1S1K. I used it on tanks that JUST rolled out of thier spawn points when they had no chance for damage. Sorry to say this, but if you don't get it, you did it WRONG!

hmm not sure were your on about there any chance of a screen shot.

Comment

Working...
                  X