X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IF BF3 Came Out..

BF3: Atomic Warfare

pretty boring though
    all the commander has to do is nuke the map and everybody is dead.
    After respawn radiating drops your hp as well

Comment

Wonder what setting bf3 will be set in..

Back to 1942? futuristic? WWI? Totally made up war??

Comment

I would like them to make a.... and don't flame me for this... seriously think about it...
        BF3: DC Revisited............................ Make it what it's supposed to be....

Comment

the much better effects can be done on console, if u wanna see realistic effects in games, play Kill Zone 2, personally i dont have it, but i know it's more than just good.

Comment

kill zone 2 is not out yet and it probably won't be for some more time

Comment

Imo bf3 will be battlefield 1943, it'll be a pay to play mmofps like planetside.

But thats just my opinion.

Will it be good?
              Who knows.

Comment

BF3 will be the civil war :laugh: it takes about 4 mins to load your gun after you fire it and all the noobs will be on the cannons :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by x0pht
                  the much better effects can be done on console, if u wanna see realistic effects in games, play Kill Zone 2, personally i dont have it, but i know it's more than just good.
                  Wow, that stupid video brain washed your ass to hell didn't it? It wasn't even real time you bimbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                    Computer graphics will always be evolving... right up till we can't tell the differance between them and reality.

Then we're f:censored:ked.
                    Fully agree, its like the people that brag about thier' FPS (frames per second).

Your eye isn't even that fast to know the difference between 50 and 150. :laugh:

Originally posted by x0pht
                    Your joking I hope. :hmm:

Comment

Ageia is coming out with a PhysX processor that will calculate VERY accurate physics for a game. That includes destructible environments (so yes, blasting holes in walls should be possible).

Any game based on the Unreal Engine 3, like Unreal Tournamen 20007, and Gears of War will look AMAZINGLY realistic.

And its true. Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 graphics will destroy PCs. Unreal Tourament 3 is an AMAZINGLY HUNGRY game. You WILL NOT be able to run it on MAX with a 7800GTX. If you were to build a PC right now that would play Unreal Engine 3 games on max, it would cost you around $3000 (I should know, I just designed one for someone). Compare that to the $420 I paid for my Xbox 360. A Xbox 360 will play any decent game out there at max graphics for the next 2 years. Most people have no idea of the power of these consoles, and if they were to find out, they would cry. I know I'll get flamed for this, but PC gaming is going down. In the next few years you'll see a large migration to consoles.

Two excuses that people use against consoles; Games look like crap on Analog TVs and you need a HDTV to play games at their best.
                      FALSE, you can buy a $40 cable that you would use to connect your 360 to a HDTV and you can use it to connect a 360 to a regular PC monitor, preferably LCD. Badaboom, 1280x1024 resolution just like that.

Another; Keyboard and Mouse. Well, the Playstation 3 (which can also connect to a PC monitor) has USB Keyboard and Mouse support. Whether it will the a PS3 Keyboard and Mouse, or just any regular old USB mouse, we do not know. All we know is that the Keyboard and Mouse argument is also down the drain.

Comment

I personally would love to see EA take on the challenge of where WW2 Online failed. Maps to scale, thousands and thousands of players on a server battling it out.

Allow at max like 200 people at one city fighting for control, 200 max at another city etc... so not everyone is within 300m of each other.

Basically a RTS on a large scale.

It would be just for pubs. Then EA would have a competition map-pack for the competitors in the community with smaller maps of course.

-updated physics/graphics
                        -destroyable buildings. (example: put C4 on the building at the entrance of Karkand and the rumble blocks the road)
                        -destroyable terrain (C4 on the road, when blown, puts a dang crater in the road)

Comment

I also wanna see a massive multiplayer type thing. Maybe have like all servers connected as 1 total mission (taking control of a country) that would be cool. BF3 Operation Iraqi Freedom or Enduring Freedom. That would be awesome.

Comment

Not a bad idea

Comment

Originally posted by PhoeniX_0
                              kill zone 2 is not out yet and it probably won't be for some more time
                              now u see how much i play console? i'm not a fan of it, but since the trailer's been there for a while, so i guess the release date is close. but my point was, in general console produces better graphics in games than computers even if they have lower specs due to them being RISC's.

Originally posted by -GRimm-
                              Wow, that stupid video brain washed your ass to hell didn't it? It wasn't even real time you bimbo.
                              no apparently it didnt brainwash my ass to hell, cuz i dont know how that could happen, maybe it happened to u before?

Originally posted by -{DFA}-Brak710
                              Your eye isn't even that fast to know the difference between 50 and 150. :laugh:
                              actually they can. when the refresh rate of ur monitor is set to 60 or lower, u see the screen flash. frame lost could cause big difference in FPS games.

Comment

Working...
                              X