C4/Claymore guide, help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: C4/Claymore guide, help

Real life Claymores have a HUGE lethal radius, but it aint that great in BF2.
    ..X..
    \__/
    ..Y..

Now, your claymore mine has a curved shape. If you are about to deploy it then you are holding it by the Y side and when you actually deploy it and an enemy runs by the X side then it will explode. ATM i'm still trying to get my basic explosive ordinance badge, which is hard, because my own foolis teammates running towards them hoping that candy will come out of them when they reach it, but have to dissapoint when they fly half across the gods dining table and punish you for it. ANYWAY! I still own the reagular BF2, because the lame stores in my country didnt have SF, but as far as i have found out: If you approach the mine by the Y side then it doesn't do thing, if you approach by the X side, your dead. at 8 - ... meters from the claymore, you will survive, but at 7 meters within the X side, it will explode.

C4 : At 10-8 meters it shouldn't do a thing besides make your sight dizzy and have a howl sound in your ears. at 7 meters 1/4 of health, at 6 meters, a wee bit more than 1/2 of healt, at 6 meters 2/3 health and at 5 meters it kills instantly. And that is with just 1 charge.

Comment

Working...
    X