Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SF weapon unlock available in BF2 only

Originally posted by ACAMS
    I never got them, I was already Staff Sgt. and had all the unlocks I have now. It never unlocked any SF weapons.
    Did you buy SF? If so, have you played through at least one round on a ranked server? If so, the next time you head back to a vanilla BF2 server, you should be prompted with your unlocks....hence only using them in vBF2

Comment

for real...if I had a dime for everytime I saw a thread like this, I would be rich, really rich.

for goodness sake just use the search bar!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BeerStein
        Did you buy SF? If so, have you played through at least one round on a ranked server? If so, the next time you head back to a vanilla BF2 server, you should be prompted with your unlocks....hence only using them in vBF2
        Yes I did buy it and I have had it for about two weeks and play almost every day, but never got an unlock.

Comment

Originally posted by ACAMS
          Yes I did buy it and I have had it for about two weeks and play almost every day, but never got an unlock.
          Ur stats show u did, if u didn't get SF, u would only have 5 unlocks, right now u have 6 total, including the G36E.

P.S., the new sf unlocks only work in vanilla BF2, and all u do is press the weapons switch button twice.

Comment

Originally posted by sbsaxophone07
            for real...if I had a dime for everytime I saw a thread like this, I would be rich, really rich.

for goodness sake just use the search bar!!!

I did search, and I have been reading everything I can about it on this forum and the EA forum. There is nothing about it NOT unlocking them.
            I asked here INSTEAD of the EA forum because there is generally a more intellegent group to answer my question, But I realize I will run in to the occasional ******* here to....so my question was not directed at you.

Comment

Working...
            X