SF weapon unlock available in BF2 only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF weapon unlock available in BF2 only

so i unlocked the SCAR L or whatever rifle for SO, but i can only use it in BF2 not SF.

seems odd it doesnt appear in the list of unlocked weapons in BF2SF.
    why is this?

Tnx

Re: SF weapon unlock available in BF2 only

You can use it if the team your on has it, if your sas you should be able to have it.

Comment

you will be able to use the guns you unlock in bf2 only unless your on the team that has the gun in sf you can only use the SCAR L on the SEALS

Comment

does anyone else think this is dumb as hell ?

i unlocked the g36e for the medic, and feel like a dumbass anytime i'm MEC:SF, Rebels, Spetsnaz, basically anyone but SAS becuase i can't even use the unlock that i earned.

i hope they patch this.

what is the point of unlocking the SAS weapons if you can only use them when you're SAS ?

(unless you go back to playing bf2 vanilla, which i don't plan on doing , the new maps rock )

Comment

It is because those guns you unlocked are the default ones for the new teams.

If you were allowed to use the new unlocks on other new teams - the balance would be all thrown off. Right now maps only allow certain teams to face other teams (as usual) - so if you could use any weap you wanted, the whole balance system would be thrown out of whack.

Just sit back and think about that for a sec...you will understand it....see....oh not yet.....now you get it? if not, go back and re-read, then jump up and down 10 times, then sit again - rinse and repeat....

oh and stop POSTING THE SAME DAMN THREAD OVER AND OVER EVERY FRIGGEN DAY!

Please do a search FFS - not everyone just bought the game yesterday.

Comment

by that rationale, i don't understand why the offer them as unlocks anyways?

so i can go be super leet and f2000 whore on the vanilla bf2 servers?

no thanks.

Comment

For some reason the F2000 doesn't scare me in vanilla. On SF, the entire SAS team had them and it seemed like I was dying in 1 shot the instant I'd see one. I ****ed me off enough to play vanilla. Maybe it's my luck, but man.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Libras
                For some reason the F2000 doesn't scare me in vanilla. On SF, the entire SAS team had them and it seemed like I was dying in 1 shot the instant I'd see one. I ****ed me off enough to play vanilla. Maybe it's my luck, but man.
                Same here for me. Anyways, yeah, it would kinda unblance things, there's a REASON why some nations get the advantage in the map.

Comment

How many weapon unlocks are there for each class? And is there more SF weapons coming out?

Comment

Originally posted by TheSmithsonian
                    How many weapon unlocks are there for each class? And is there more SF weapons coming out?
                    2 for all classes except sniper and AT.

Comment

well doing this keeps the weapon authunticity real but yes is annoying at times

Comment

I always get killed buy the F2000 in BF2, but I can never use it...it is not on the kit and I have SF installed and play 50/50 every day. I have never unlocked a weapon in SF either and I am Staff Sergeant....Is something wrong? Do I need to reinstall the whole game? Anybody know?

Comment

Originally posted by ACAMS
                          I always get killed buy the F2000 in BF2, but I can never use it...it is not on the kit and I have SF installed and play 50/50 every day. I have never unlocked a weapon in SF either and I am Staff Sergeant....Is something wrong? Do I need to reinstall the whole game? Anybody know?
                          You should have gotten two new unlocks to choose from after playing on a SF ranked server. If u already got them, what did u choose?

Comment

yeah try that and I HATE THE F2000 it is so gay. seriously I have it unlocked but it's stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy01741
                              You should have gotten two new unlocks to choose from after playing on a SF ranked server. If u already got them, what did u choose?

I never got them, I was already Staff Sgt. and had all the unlocks I have now. It never unlocked any SF weapons.

Comment

Working...
                              X