c) blowing assets / bridges
    d) hijacking tanks / apcs
    says who?

Comment

Re: Booby Trapped!

and still dont pay attention to them

Comment

that was awesome! if only you can pick out different weapons and equipment from kits to assemble your own...

Comment

They are all good ideas that work. The funnies thing that I used c4 was on a spec that was blowing up our uav. They were in a tank and I place 2 c4 on it and waited for them to drive off. I could only wait for about 15 sec because it was so funny.

Also one the APCs or a tank that is AA was preoccupied with the sky when I place some c4 on it and boom. I wonder what the other guy thought had happen.

Comment

It's not really that this is a useful trick or tip. It's rather common sense for the everyday whore and for the more intellectual people around us. Out of principle, I'm not using such tactics. After all, I wish not to insult people in my near surroundings, whether it's virtual or real. Hence I do not use it on public servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Anzen
              It's not really that this is a useful trick or tip. It's rather common sense for the everyday whore and for the more intellectual people around us. Out of principle, I'm not using such tactics. After all, I wish not to insult people in my near surroundings, whether it's virtual or real. Hence I do not use it on public servers.
              It's not whore tactic, it's just a way to rack up some kills very easily.

Comment

Wuah!!

Comment

Working...
                X