Clear All

Re: Booby Trapped!

you can click the link you know...

Comment

Oh lol didn't realize it was a link.

Comment

i hope the site realizes that noone really searches for c4, they just get in a drive away best place to hide it fast is underneath it. and yiou saig says that a 6600gt is a beast???? match that against my 7800gt and well see the beast. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Alm()nd J()y
          Oh lol didn't realize it was a link.
          Hehe no problem.

Punisher;
          Yes, the 6600 gt is a beast considered it's price.
          Good card for it's bucks. Not everyone has got the cash for a 7800 gtx...
          And by the way, I've seen many good harware components act like little puppies on some people's computers.

Comment

I think the 7800gtx is a nice card, but I wouldn't buy it if I had the money. I've seen a 6600GT perform with High GFX at 60fps, so wasting another $400 on a card would be pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaNut
              Nice idea, too bad you'll have to do suicide to set it up.. :|:

___
              Wtf is up with message order

Comment

Nice idea, too bad you'll have to do suicide to set it up..
                If you read the previous messages I stated that you will need an engineer and a sniper to team up... BF2 is very dependent on teamwork after all...
                I committed suicide only for demonstration purposes.
                That way at least the enemy tanker won't be able to see the mine from miles away...

Comment

If you read the previous messages I stated that you will need an engineer and a sniper to team up... BF2 is very dependent on teamwork after all...
                  I committed suicide only for demonstration purposes.
                  That way at least the enemy tanker won't be able to see the mine from miles away...

And if you sir ever played BF2, you'll find that nobody is doing teamwork..

Btw. i just read page 1 again, and i still cant find that statement... Could you quote yourself for a dumbass? Since im bored, im gonna quote every visible message you wrote in this topic:

Hehe no problem.

Punisher;
                  Yes, the 6600 gt is a beast considered it's price.
                  Good card for it's bucks. Not everyone has got the cash for a 7800 gtx...
                  And by the way, I've seen many good harware components act like little puppies on some people's computers.

Comment

And if you sir ever played BF2, you'll find that nobody is doing teamwork..
                    I've played ina few squads and it was awsome, VOIP really helps, even though my mic is broekn .

Comment

Originally posted by Alm()nd J()y
                      I've played ina few squads and it was awsome, VOIP really helps, even though my mic is broekn .

Yes teamplay is awesome, whenever it happens... Its like i hit the right squad once a month, and thats just not enough to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse †
                        Yes teamplay is awesome, whenever it happens... Its like i hit the right squad once a month, and thats just not enough to me.
                        Yeah that rare time you ever run into it. I join squads all the time and a few people will talk, but never usually work as a squad.

Comment

Btw. i just read page 1 again, and i still cant find that statement... Could you quote yourself for a dumbass? Since im bored, im gonna quote every visible message you wrote in this topic:
                          No worries mate, I was wrong and posted the strategy in an other topic on this forum. Too lazy to search. But you get the idea of the tactic. You can take the tip or leave it
                          Whatever you do. If you can't find good enough teamplay on a server you need to do some more searching fore good servers. I know it's a pain to do so but once you find a few of them, and add them to your favs the whole game changes massively. (untick the "stat servers only" checkbock in the game filters )
                          I'll post a "real" setup of a booby trap when I find some spare time, and a willing teammate

cheers

Comment

Why can't we be friends, oh why can't we be friends?

Comment

Dumb question, can the enemy see the red skull and crossbones when you plant C-4 on a vehicle? If so, why not just avoid the vechicle? The same question applies to planting C-4 around a flag and waiting for some poor dumb bastard to cap the flag and then blow his ass up. Can't they see the red skull and crossbones? I used the flag/c-4 trick 5 times in one game, they just kept coming back for more.

Schultzy

Comment

No, if they're enemy they can't see the bones on mines, C4, or claymores. Only friendlies can see them.

Comment

Working...
                                X