Stable Chopper.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stable Chopper.

Okay guys im a damn good TV guider for the chopper and ive been working on flying solo and doing this. one of the clans we scrim has a guy who nails tihngs perfectly and goes undetected, and no he isnt hacking. but does anybody know if u can keep the chopper stable while in gunner seat besides tilting the nose forward and to the side a little.

Re: Stable Chopper.

IF you figure that out tell ua, i have no clue.

maybe he linesup before he switches.

Comment

i can somewhat lineup the shot if u tilt your nose down and a little to the left u can get a pretty dam accurate shot off.

Comment

you just have to do it very fast

Comment

hehe yeah ive been workin my ass off tryin it and i can get one off in about 5 seconds...that means i stable the chopper in the correct position switch to gunner load TV and fire and about 70% of the time ill hit my target... vry vry handy in clan matches.

Comment

just aim left far enough that by the time you hit F2 and switch to TVM you are lined up on your target....

Comment

There is a small box which indicate what the gunner is viewing throught tv missile, just put it around the vehicle and you will provide an easy target to your gunner.

Comment

If you have a joystick just put the throttle down all the way before you switch. It won't spin very fast then.

Comment

I was bout to say the same thing, They're is nothing better than blowing a blackhawk full of people with the TV's. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister-T
                    There is a small box which indicate what the gunner is viewing throught tv missile, just put it around the vehicle and you will provide an easy target to your gunner.
                    err.. thats not what he was talking about.
                    he said he is the pilot and the gunner in one person. and his problem is that the helo climbs and spins right if he switches to the gunner's seat. he asked if someone can tell him how to avoid that spinning thingy.

i say: get torque under 50%, switch positions and the helo will go down to the
                    ground instead of spinning around. its falling but stable, maybe this helps

Comment

hehe my buddys are good with tv guided missile im not to bad but not as good with them,im the one usually flying to get the damn thing straight

Comment

Originally posted by HckyDlsstrs
                        does anybody know if u can keep the chopper stable while in gunner seat besides tilting the nose forward and to the side a little.
                        Yup! That's easy.

You get a PILOT!

Seriously, is it really that hard to find a halfway desent pilot?

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                          Seriously, is it really that hard to find a halfway desent pilot?
                          He want to do it in clan matches... it will thus enable them to have 1 more guy doing something else...

Comment

Actually it is. These days 75% of the pilots I fly with, wont give me a TV Guided shot unless I ask them to. And 50% of those guys, either dont listen, or dont comprehend what Im asking them to do. Its rather pathetic.

Comment

Seems like a weak strategy to me... unless they are playing with really low numbers, that is.

A properly manned chopper will own a single manned one every single time (barring nobbness). That being the case, full manning yours while his is single manned you will totaly destory the functionality of the other chopper. Thus, the single chopper player would be better off doing something else too.

Comment

Working...
                              X