Teamspeak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamspeak

i dont want do spend a lot of money for a really nice headset for VOIP but i have heard that you can youse a regular phone for teamspeak can anyone help me out, thanks

Re: Teamspeak

i dont think its possible, but it'd be funny to see someone playing games and holding a telephone for communicating with other players at the same time.

Comment

hey i just found out how to use my ps2 headset so if you have one dont go wasting money on another just use ur ps2 one

Comment

im getting this one soon i will tell u what its like and stuff when i played with it for hrs

Comment

20$ is too much for you? **** my head set is 20$ my sound card is 12$ my 5.1 surround sound is 50$ works just as good as the 100+ ones.

Comment

Get a 4$ mike and put it on the table or monitor and use your regular headphones. Headsets are for idiots, pilots and people who talk on the phone alot not computer users.

Comment

Desk mics don't work very well. You catch too much background.
              Headsets are fricken cheap. I've seen perfectly functional ones for $5 Canadian.

If ya can't bone up those few bucks... well, erm... Christmas is coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Kattspya
                Headsets are for idiots
                so my guess would be, u dont play games.

Comment

Yeah, dude, even logitech's gotta 'em out for $10 - 15 if you take the time to look at a couple places.

Btw...logitech is king of the mouse, keyboard, etc, etc, etc, etc

I've got me one of those ultimate media keyboards, a g5 and mx518 mouse (yes i have two), their surround sound hookup, and the headset

Comment

soon i will get my logitech Precision PC Gaming Headset and i will tell u what i think about it when it comes

also looks sweet

Comment

lmao using your own telephone that would be great :laugh: NOT!!! lol

Comment

I just use a logitech desktop mic and my speakers/headphones. headsets generally have garbage sound.

Comment

i bought a posh headsetr and mic which is good for lan parties and such but for when im playing with my mate online i generally use my regular speakers and have a cheap 5 quid headset around my neck like a necklace so i can use the mic to talk. It works really well

Comment

Originally posted by Kattspya
                            Headsets are for idiots, pilots and people who talk on the phone alot not computer users.
                            Catvomit ??

Anyhoo....

Comment

The trouble with using Speakers along with mics, is that the noice from your speakers get caught by the mic.... either resonating or constantly sending your sound....

VERY annoying for anyone who have to play with you

Comment

Working...
                              X