When do you punish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: When do you punish?

There are plenty of adults without self control, man.

Comment

Very rarely, only for the ultimate noobs that tk you on purpose.

Comment

Well I can't stop thinking that when I'm tked it's a child with ADHD.. Oh and another thing.. My girlfriend made me liver last night and... it was not that bad. SHOOT ME NOW!!

It had nothing to do with BF2 but it was a hard thing to do and should be respected!!!!!

Comment

I only punish for...

When I'm ran over and I was on the side of the road..

You place a claymore on a ladder when your in an ally area with many people. So the chance somebody is going to bust your butt is slim.
          For that, I have to disagree with you. Ally come and go very quickly. Situation can be changed every minute. I stayed there for over 10 minutes. Surely, I will place my claymore regardless ally around the area or not. It's you who have to read the danger sign. Moreover, before I place my claymore I usually wait for a little while to see if any ally after me on the latter.

Comment

With some BBQ sauce you can't even taste the liver..

Now for you!!!

Okay why place a claymore when you see people all around you fighting hanging around ect? Your just going to create a fescue trainwreck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Question
              With some BBQ sauce you can't even taste the liver..

Now for you!!!

Okay why place a claymore when you see people all around you fighting hanging around ect? Your just going to create a fescue trainwreck!!!
              Experience! There are always some enemy snipers want to compete the same spot. It's my ass doesn't want to be knife by unexpected sniper.

Comment

I only punish when I am 95% certain that they intentionally killed me.

It is not there to punish people who made a mistake.

It is not there to punish people who did something stupid.

It is not there to punish people for YOUR stupidity.

It is there to punish people who intentionally kill people on their own team for whatever reason and that is the only time it should be used . . .

If you do so for any other reason it is because YOU are a whiny lil' beotch who wants to take your frustration out on someone else.

Comment

I do it when people make stupid mistakes. They have to learn somehow.

Comment

Come on you all and me! We shall settle this in a fight to end all fights!!!

Comment

I punish when: there is an intentional TK on the loose.
                      someone kills me so they can get a vehicle.
                      I am in the middle of a glorious moment and some reckless idiot kills me and
                      at least one other person.
                      there is no clear danger and they gun me down because they were
                      "surprised".

Comment

Originally posted by BartMan84
                        They better say sorry, i wait till i spawn and if they still haven't said sorry i drop the punish bomb. If i tk someone, within seconds i spam sorry.
                        ya same here some times i ask them what happend as well and i say "i you dont give me a reason ill punish" or give them some time to explain them selves unless its clearly my fault or some thing

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit
                          Many a time I've had to wait to say sorry, and then before I can spawn and do so the guy punishes me....
                          You can hit "K" and type it out, even include their name so they know it's directed at them.

I punish when;

Obviously when someone kills for a vehicle

sometimes when the team is taking down an enemy flag and overzealous teammate starts spamming grenades at it because it is grey without looking what flag is going up or coming down.

someone claymores a friendly flag (spawn point) to "defend" it, claymores are to protect a sniper, not a flag.

I try not to punish for mines but if someone places mines all the way across a path that is downside from friendlies, in otherwords you can't see them till you crest the hill and it's too late, and they are in full view of incoming enemy.

Comment

i had a teammate open up on me with the US Mobile AA today...i was in a tank so he couldn;t exactly kill me...

a bit annoying though when you're trying to actually play..i guess i was red bugged or something, cause he just wouldn't stop. eventually he tked me and i didn't even get the option to punish..

does that happen when you're red bugged?

i only punish when it's blatant..

tked for a vehicle, or they'res no reason. ****es me off when i get punished when i shoot a shell or cannon into a cqb. i'm always careful but sometimes i accidentally tk, yet i always seem to get punished for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Shake
                              there is no clear danger and they gun me down because they were
                              "surprised".
                              lol...I got cause in surprised b4. I was sniping and was looking for target. So, I scaned the surround the area with my scope. Some freaking dude somehow knew how to evade my claymore and got up the building cause my surprise. His face was "like" in my f@cking scope. "Bang!" I shot, but luckly the barrow of my m24 is longer than our distance. I was glad that I missed. After all, I don't want to get punishing for that. Anyway, that dude tried to supply me ammo. Nice!

Comment

Accident or no accident, If they don't say sorry then i'll punish.

Comment

Working...
                                X