Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do you punish?

I punish when:
    • A teammate c4s/grenades randomly, without looking for teammates.
    • A person shoots you for no declared reason
    • The same person kills you twice in a row

I wouldn't punish at all if it didn't count against my Killeath Ratio (which it low enough) I figure that they are causing me points so unless there is a ok reason why he just shot me, I punish!

When do you punish?

Re: When do you punish?

Whenever I'm annoyed, which isn't too often fortunately.

Comment

whenever the person deserves it. Otherwise I tend to forgive

Comment

Whenever I get punished.

Comment

Whenever I get TK'd for a vehicle or my weapons kit, other than that, I just assume it was an accident and go on my way.

Comment

I punish when TK is intentional or overtly idiotic.

Comment

Originally posted by m0nsterm@sh
              I punish when TK is intentional or overtly idiotic.
              Agreed. Idiots need to be punished.

Comment

very rarely, unless its someone obviously tk'ing his team.

Only other exception is that active commander the other night on Karkand, was 2/11 using the AT kit trying to fight armor on the front lines....got so ****ed at not seeing a UAV for 10mins that I started standing in front of his SRAW just for the joy of punishing him

Comment

They better say sorry, i wait till i spawn and if they still haven't said sorry i drop the punish bomb. If i tk someone, within seconds i spam sorry.

Comment

just remember, on those occasions where they die as well (c4, grenade, driving over a mine) they have to wait just as long as you to spawn.

Many a time I've had to wait to say sorry, and then before I can spawn and do so the guy punishes me....

Comment

Sometimes people need their dumbness brought to their attention.

Comment

I only punish for...

When I'm ran over and I was on the side of the road..

You place a claymore on a ladder when your in an ally area with many people. So the chance somebody is going to bust your butt is slim.

When you blow c4 for whatever reason and you know allies are in the blast radius.

You out right kill me when there was no enemy threat anywhere for miles..

You peeps would be shocked at how much I forgive. If you see Epyon700 your in for a safe smooth ride to heaven.

Oh and I hate it when I see an ally and enemy fighting close to each other and I say I'll help them out and cap that dude and when I fire the bullet hits the ally who was not in the current path at the time, they drop, they punish.

Comment

I used to punish 99% of the time right from the get go (because in reality, I get treated that way). Now I forgive until some nooblet punishes me. Then it's 100% punish.

'If lame is the game, fight cheese with cheese.'

Comment

I only punish idiots. Accidents are one thing........blatent stupidity is something else.

Comment

Another one of my problems is that I'm against younger players sometimes because I 70% of the time think they are noobs, they suck, no self control and that makes me punish...lol..

Comment

Working...
                              X