no mec sqauds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: no mec sqauds?

my bro use to think that MEC stood for mercenaries..and it sortof makes sense..and mercenaries work alone

Comment

yes ive seen this a few times too. on a server in karkand then i disconnected and joined later and it was gone.

Comment

Its not a bug, it's there to make all people realise how valuable the squads really are, and how essential they are for winning

Comment

Originally posted by VeNg3nCe^
          its a bug...
          lol i was joking anyway.

i think u need to restart the server to solve the "cant create a squad" bug.

Comment

Originally posted by x0pht
            i think u need to restart the server to solve the "cant create a squad" bug.
            It is a bug and that is correct. The server must be restarted to rectify it as far as I know.

Comment

I've definitely seen that bug... usually fixes itself on the next map...

also - really? some servers cap squads???? what the hell is the point in THAT? lol - i've been playing at Tactical Gamer servers pretty much exclusively over the last 3 weeks or so, and the main reason is that everyone is REQUIRED to join a squad! (they actually use a script to enforce the rule, which means it's unranked... but it's worth it imho)

Comment

I've seen squad creation problems too. On one server I was able to create a squad and there were already maybe 3 squads created. After the round I went to create a squad again and couldn't yet there was already one squad on my team. Other times there are no squads at all and nobody can create them (same server). I think it's a bug and I've seen it before. Why on earth would admins make it so you can't create squads? It's only the whole friggin' point to the game. Is that even possible on a ranked server?

Comment

yea i guess it is ANOTHER bug..... oh well it just sucks

Comment

Working...
                  X