no mec sqauds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no mec sqauds?

i have been getting on different servers latley joining mech and not being able to create a sqaud and there are no squads at all the U.S. side is fine but what is up with this? it is not going on all the time and i was wondering if you guys had seen this?

thanks

Re: no mec sqauds?

I think it's a server option. I entered a server a couple days ago that capped squads at 2....

Comment

i know but no squads on one team and all they want on the other, that's not cool

Comment

Very not cool

Comment

Well thats life....

Comment

well that life sucks.

Comment

cuz the server admins are racists.

Comment

Originally posted by x0pht
                cuz the server admins are racists.

YEAH! i just got off that server and all the other armies are that way for some reason

Comment

its a bug...

Comment

Originally posted by VeNg3nCe^
                    its a bug...
                    It happened to me not that long ago a couple of times. First on Wake Island as USMC we couldn't have any squads at all (made our task almost impossible and we hardly even set foot on the island) and then later on another map we were capped at two squads. It really puts the team at a disadvantage and needs to be fixed.

Comment

yes, It gives one team a huge advantage when the other team has no squads ;/

Comment

yeah we lost every round, it really started to P**S me off

Comment

It sucks, Ive seen it a few times.

Comment

I am admin on our ranked server and just today I witnessed first hand not being able to create a squad. Some people have mentioned it to me in the past on our server but this was the first time that I couldn't create a squad.

Being that I have never found a setting in BF2CC to change this feature just chalk this one up as definitely being yet another bug.

Comment

Originally posted by -=[R]=-SilentNite
                              I am admin on our ranked server and just today I witnessed first hand not being able to create a squad. Some people have mentioned it to me in the past on our server but this was the first time that I couldn't create a squad.

Being that I have never found a setting in BF2CC to change this feature just chalk this one up as definitely being yet another bug.
                              It's a bug in BF2CC. Sometimes you can't creat or leave a squad, but others can move around at will. It really sucks when you can't cycle to someone who's alive and have to start over. Or they go to another squad, because you can't leave yours.

Comment

Working...
                              X