Question for Pilots.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Question for Pilots.

are you kidding me??? bombers are awesome. killing machines. but i never use them cause i always play wake, lol.

well yes, landing is easy and no one ever does it. if you are in the usmc jet then it is way faster. i can just go from flying to a hover, and then take off again.

does anyone else do this on wake? like say the chinese has like one base, and that base is the beach. what i do is i fly way out over the water and hover at about 100m-50m, but i'm out far enough where no one can see me. i just strafe the area with the machine gun while paying attention to the map and where my friendlies are. i normally get alot of kills just doing this.. other than that i just kill vehicles and AA and that keeps me busy the other half of the round. but yeah i never see anyone do that.

and i have seen some people land, but i see even more try to land and fail... haha, but the thing is its easy..

Comment

youve just gotta love the guys who take the jet and go straight forward... and down... into the water...

and the ones who try to hover, flop over sideways...and fall into the water.

or the dickheads who shoot AT rockets at you. or the dumbass in the ESSEX gun, or the ones that put C4 all over your jet, or the idiot with the M95..or the idiots who stand in front of you (on a map/team with no hovering jets) and you tk a bunch of people, causing you to get kicked from the game.

yeah.

Comment

or the dumbass in the ESSEX gun
        Hey! I got my basic repair badge in the ESSEX gun! I admit, the pilots were giving me hell in there, but I managed to constantly keep it repaired. Died quite a few times, but kept repairing, and giving them the annoying BLEEEEEEP noise

Comment

I only land when i have have lost more than half of the "armor" otherwise i just fly over it when i reload.

Comment

I try and land but its not always a good idea espically seeing as all the noobs like to crowd round, throwing C4, grenades, M95ing you or just generally trying to shoot you down. I fly with a joystick I can dog fight and bomb.

Comment

Working...
            X