Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Healing Points & Repair Points

Originally posted by midnit
    You're my hero, thanks so much! I honestly had no idea about this and you just helped me out a ton. :salute:
    :salute: you're welcome m8

Comment

Wow, that badge was really easy to get for me.

Throw Medic packs like candy.

Throw them at doorways, near flags, everywhere ? Throw them near people, alley ways. Play Kharkand.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadBob
        From your post I got the impression...
        I'll write it very clear next time with all details - Just so you dont get any impressions the wrong way and start calling me a moron etc...we all can be without the childish name calling.

Ps: Please, dont derive some freaky theory/impression from this very post...

Comment

Originally posted by midnit
          B) Repair points... Anyone got any tips on these? I've only been able to get like 3 in a round. Am I just picking bad servers where no one assaults our assets or should I be looking more towards mobile repairs (vehicles, instead of assets). Any help on this one would be great.

Thanks for any help that anyone's got to share, I'm still a newb and just trying to get away from playing only medic, but damn that G36E is addictive.
          On the repair points, focus on your commander's assets. You'll get a point for each piece you repair. You'll only get a repair point if you're repairing something that is more than 50% damaged. The same is true for heal points and medic packs. The person must be down more than 50% health for it to count.

Comment

i have tried the getting into the armor thing with engineer and it works i have come out with about 15 repair points in around where i was healing other vehicles as well as assets it take a little longer but if your squad is made up of an armor division with a jeep for scouting the wrench thing works well.

Comment

You can always grab a vodnik/hummer, try and run people over. When your car is damaged, drive away, switch to F3 or F4 and fix it. Repeat.

Comment

Actually you can't do this. EA/DICE precluded this in the game to keep people somewhat honest on repairs. You do not get repair points for repairing your own vehicle.

Comment

in a BH, on Mashtuur or other servers sit in the back and keep repairing.

Comment

Originally posted by jlspence
                    You'll only get a repair point if you're repairing something that is more than 50% damaged. The same is true for heal points and medic packs. The person must be down more than 50% health for it to count.
                    no... see my post higher up

Comment

One more thing that helped me. You can heal, repair, and resupply anyone near, when you are in a vehicle. So you can get in a Humvee or APC and tag along with other Armor. It also makes it eaiser to get to your hard assets, Arty UAV etc., when they need repair. Dont try and fight in the Humvee just stay close enough to keep repairing the armor. He will be moving foward and back left right, whatever. Dont get in the way, you will get the Armor driver a T/K. Hope this helps.....Red

Comment

i havent got the badge yet for repair but i have a good idea how to do it, sit on the back of an AA vechicle and repair away. on ghost town i got three repair points doing this in less then 10 minutes when the round ended, same goes for the arab jeeps postion 4 and repair away

Comment

If you guys followed these tips ALL the time instead of when your trying to get the badge, your team would win almost every time! Plus you would get tons of teamwork points which opens a new door to other awards...

Comment

Working...
                          X