Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Civilians

Originally posted by Zombie of PizzaRolls
    the civilians would shoot laser beams out of their nipples, blowing up a tank with one shot.
    Marry me.

Comment

NO ! hes mine

Comment

that is a dumb idea everyone would be running around with -30 scores

Comment

i know.. and all the MEC would hide behind them :S

Comment

IMO, Special forces should have that. You know why? Special Forces is supposed to be secret and the local people don't know about it.

Comment

Ladies, i'm 16 and single. As long as your girl, i'd go with it..

(I'm such a loser, :laugh

Comment

Would encourage sneakiness, civilians could freak out and give away positions. Or help the MEC possibly, people in the middle east fear the warlords enough to be like that.

I mean, SF doesn't even strike me as SF. It's a bunch of soldiers dressed up like special forces in an all out toe to toe war. They need objectives like in BF 1942 where you had to bomb the factory in the battle of britain. You know, blow stuff up. Maybe steal some documents, maybe some hostages!

Comment

While this is a good idea, it requires hundreds of other things be changed.

First of all, the community ain't gonna like a game thats hard: Things that arn't on either team...? no nametags...? -8 score?... thinking before shooting?
                  WAAAH THATS TOO DIFFICULT CIVILLIAN ARE TEH SUXORS!

The game engine would also EXPLODE if it tried to put in civillians that actually ran around and did things and hid and ran away and such. Not to mention 80% of the computers that would try to run the thing.

AND

of course SF isn't anything like SF!

Its supposed to be more like CS! IT's supposed to be easy! SF missions irl are HARD! So hard, you'd need years of traiing to get through them alive. This beats the average BF2 players attentions span by... several years.

Why didn't you guys have these thoughts BEFORE you bought the game? Did you somehow think it would be awesome, even though its the same damn game with a few different guns, and a bunch of soliders running around in slightly cooler uniforms?

Comment

You can speak for most of the community, but honestly I didn't quite know what I was in for. I had no internet for a good 3 weeks, during which SF came out, so instead of maturely waiting to see the public reaction and read reviews I bought the damned thing and played with it offline.

Alas, I don't feel ripped off- The new maps are pretty fun, I love my Spetznaz, and the new unlocks are cool. I don't come onto the forums and flame it out on EA and Dice like so many do. Instead, I just suggest things. I'm sure someone up there reads some of this stuff, especially if it comes up often enough. I don't say 'GOD IM SO SICK OF FXCKING PLANE WHORES!!!! PETITION PLZ' I say 'EA you guys should make the AA system better!' a billion times until they do. In this case, I think they should try out objectives, and I'm curious to see what people think of this.

Comment

Listen to yourself. You think 'someone up there reads this stuff'? You've got to be kidding. EA does not care about you're complaints at all! Look at BF2 as an example: The most important issues, they skirt around, don't fix, and just throw new maps at us. AFTER 3 months of telling us they fixed all the bugs...

EA will not fix it, even if you get 5,000 people to say it a billion times.

Also... You know what a mod is... right? Why not just wait for a mod? Better gameplay than SF (which is just BF2: more indoor spaces and a few new toys), and it's tottaly free.

Comment

Just trying on some optimism. A mod would be nice.

Comment

U want to have the possibility to shoot children?

Comment

-15 for "touching" the dog

-900 for "touching" the dog as USMC.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Libras
                              Just trying on some optimism. A mod would be nice.

Sorry, but im too angry at EA to be optimist with them.

And, yes, a mod would be nice. POE2, FH2, and a few others will be coming out... soon. PRMM is already out and offers a nice change of pace, with a little new content (new sounds, oh-6 littlebird in some levels)

sorry bout kinda screamin at ya... was tired last night...

and what the heck, why does USMC get -900 for touching a dog? I'm confused.

Comment

i would just end up running over civies with the forklift!

Comment

Working...
                                X