Is this even possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this even possible?

I was just glancing over bf2s.com and noticed this field.

---Notice the Flashbang, Grappling Hook, and Zip Line kills list.
    Is that possible. I mean I can understand deaths from them at least the zipline and grappling hook (falling off, getting shot while on it) but can you really kill with 'em.

That would be sweet...spearing someone with the zipline crossbow as the run towards u shootin'. I'm sorry but that better be a one shot kill. :laugh2:

Re: Is this even possible?

I know it's possible to get a kill with a flash bang. I've seen a screen cap of that. I'm not sure about the other two.

Comment

Saw a thread identical to this like.. yesterday.

Flashbangs can kill if you hit people with them. Ziplines will clip right through a player without damage, same with a grappling hook. Not sure about tear gas nades.

..And the deaths for all that stuff just means how many times you've died while holding that weapon/item. That doesn't mean being killed by it, and doesn't mean being killed while you're on the zipline/grappling hook rope.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Libras
        ..And the deaths for all that stuff just means how many times you've died while holding that weapon/item. That doesn't mean being killed by it, and doesn't mean being killed while you're on the zipline/grappling hook rope.
        Yeah, I know. That's what I meant. I just still think it would be sweet to impale someone with a zipline.

Comment

Originally posted by sbsaxophone07
          Yeah, I know. That's what I meant. I just still think it would be sweet to impale someone with a zipline.
          Touche.

Comment

Is that possible. I mean I can understand deaths from them at least the zipline and grappling hook (falling off, getting shot while on it) but can you really kill with 'em.

That would be sweet...spearing someone with the zipline crossbow as the run towards u shootin'. I'm sorry but that better be a one shot kill. :laugh2:
            and frankly this is a waste of a thread. go find better things to do with your time

Comment

ohh, you were askin for that one! :laugh:

Comment

I have been killed 2 times with the zip line, fired into my back by some jerg-off

Comment

Originally posted by j-train
                  I have been killed 2 times with the zip line, fired into my back by some jerg-off

Comment

can't you ram people while you're speeding down the zipline???

Comment

Originally posted by HABO3
                      can't you ram people while you're speeding down the zipline???
                      That might be it. You can do damage to people buy running into them, I've even TKed somone, so maybe that is how to get a zipline kill but the only way I can imagine getting a grapling hook kill is by picking up the grapling hook while an opponent is on it.

Comment

Originally posted by SQUiB_2154
                        That might be it. You can do damage to people buy running into them, I've even TKed somone, so maybe that is how to get a zipline kill but the only way I can imagine getting a grapling hook kill is by picking up the grapling hook while an opponent is on it.
                        no there was one time a squad came by on a zipline (3 in a time ) at the tv station i killed on of the guys with a sniper than the other 2 bashed me and i didnt died by zipline but by a tube...

Comment

Originally posted by j-train
                          Sure you have...:rofl:

Comment

Or several people with one zip line =p

Comment

By Deaths it means how many times you died while you had the item out

Example: You running to put C4 on an arty and you get shot thats a death count.

Comment

Working...
                              X