Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I've underestimated engineer

ENGINEERS UNITE!!

heheheheheheh it feels great killin ppl with a pump action doesn it? its pure power in your hands, u can allmost feel the impact when u kill someone with it .

my strategy for placing mines is placing them on top of the vehicles and run away, kinda hard since they fall off alot of times, then its time to hope they stand still next to it and throw a grenade :P , i still remember in bf1942 when it was rare to see a tank that didn explode because of my mines, the mines were amazing back then.

Comment

i have the jackhammer but still use the pump, its better.

Comment

Originally posted by usapatriot
        i have the jackhammer but still use the pump, its better.
        :nod:

Comment

im not a big fan of the shotguns, i mean close range its great, but i prefer to do my killing at a distance

Comment

Originally posted by zacman13245
            im not a big fan of the shotguns, i mean close range its great, but i prefer to do my killing at a distance
            i can kill most people with the pistol as good as they can kill me with the rifles, all that sniper training has to come in handy somewhere i guess

Comment

Originally posted by fate0521
              i can kill most people with the pistol as good as they can kill me with the rifles, all that sniper training has to come in handy somewhere i guess
              pistol has saved me life loads of time at long range, its accuracy is amazing.

speaking of long range... have u guys tried that little new unlock smg for the engineer?

its awfull at short range but at long range its a killer, extremelly accurate that little thing, its like a pistol but automatic hehe.

Comment

its awfull at short range but at long range its a killer, extremelly accurate that little thing, its like a pistol but automatic hehe.
                I don't think I would call it awful at short range. It has enough accuracy on full auto at that range to just unload 20 little pebbles into their face. I would call it satisfactory at close range. Compared to the shotgun, well yeah, pretty much everything but the n00b tube can't compare, but I've held my own pretty good in close combat with the MP7. The excessive reloading can get you sometimes though.

Comment

Originally posted by TLancaster
                  I don't think I would call it awful at short range. It has enough accuracy on full auto at that range to just unload 20 little pebbles into their face. I would call it satisfactory at close range. Compared to the shotgun, well yeah, pretty much everything but the n00b tube can't compare, but I've held my own pretty good in close combat with the MP7. The excessive reloading can get you sometimes though.
                  yes its not awfull what i mean is compared to the shotgun cause i use it all the time hehe , sorry its because of my english i cant make clear what i mean loads of times , anywho i now use the mp7 everytime i'm on mec cause i have to admit, automatic shotguns for me just dont work, i dont know why , i had the same problems with the automatic engineer rifles in the pacific maps in BF1942, i could kill everything with the k98 and the Nr.4 but the garand and the chinesse one i missed alot of headshots (i still used them cause i was 100% engineer in 1942 :P)

Comment

Yeah, I like the MP7 to replace the cruddy auto shotty they have.

On a second note, I can't believe that I never thought of using AT mines as C-4 by blowing them up with a grenade! I tried it today and it was freakin awesome! I'm going to play Engineer 24/7 now :P

Comment

Working...
                    X