Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Running over nubs with jets and the N00b Ejecter (M95)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Running over nubs with jets and the N00b Ejecter (M95)

OMG YOUR LIKE SO LEET!!!! I WISH I COULD TEAMKILL LIKE J000!!!111one!!!11

Comment

Satire...

I'm shocked everyone actually fell for this. It just screamed "Satire". He's giving you the mindset of the invidual on your team who does this to you everytime you come in contact with a jet.

Probably provoked by getting picked out of a jet that same day. Ek.

{WP}Paas

Comment

I am stuned. I have witnessed this on several other maps. We should call this "Anti-Team play". I would like to make one coment about sniping enemy pilots through the canopy. I personally am running about 10 to 15 per cent when attempting to snipe enemy pilots (Ive never tried to T/K a pilot on my team). Almost every time Ive shot one though they were doing something stupid, like caping a flag while letting the chopper "slowly" rotate. I have taken down one jet pilot trying to strafe (with machine guns) me. He came at me dead on I just pulled up the sight and shot. I was very lucky. Anyway this funny business at the aircraft spawns is a big problem. On Gulf of Oman Ive gone to the air field to try and get some armor and seen about 10 guys waiting for Air craft WTF? Maybe there should be a pilot kit and if you want to be a pilot you must spawn as a pilot and you cant fly unless you are a pilot. You would get a pistol a knife and a rubber boat. Ill probably get flamed for that last comment, oh well.....Red

Comment

Originally posted by bitvomit
          So I was playing earlier today on Moders 24/7 Wake Island server and I got lucky enough to get a J-10. I flew over to the USMC carrier and spied 3 attack chopper camping bubonic flopcakes so I decided to come around for another pass and ran all 3 of them over! I wish I could have seen the look on their faces when they saw my jet ramming them off the carrier. I came back to the carrier a few minutes later and the retardiots were still camping the chopper only this time they were prone (PWNT).

Anyway, the round ended and I got swapped to the USMC side so I spawned on the carrier as a sniper and ended up waiting about 10 mins for a ride when someone on my team in a heavily damaged F-35 came in to hover over the carrier for some repairs. I pulled out my trusty N00b Ejecter and used this mighty weapon for the sole task that it excels at: ejecting n00basaurus teammates from YOUR jet. I don't think the n00b was too happy. He gave me my 10th TK punish (LOL).

Unfortunately, I end up crashing the jet not soon after take off due to technical difficulties and I am stuck back at the carrier again. Finally a jet spawns but I am too late and someone else takes it. I ready my N00b Ejecter and take aim but alas, someone else beat me to the shot. Then someone else hops in and he is also binked in the head. I decide to take the jet and turn in it so I won't get sniped but a noobikaze bastard rams his jet into mine which angers me greatly and causes me to slaughter all 15-20 plane campers with the essex minigun before closing out BF2

NEVER EVER TAKE MY JET!!!

I hate douche bags like u:|:

Comment

yeah well, I think thats enough stupidity for now.

Comment

Working...
            X