Lag! Lag! Lag! Ea Sucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag! Lag! Lag! Ea Sucks!

This game is awesome, but hello you can not play with all this lag. I cant beleive this game itself has lag. EA, damn yall did bad this time. I cant even play.:censored:

Re: Lag! Lag! Lag! Ea Sucks!

Ya blame EA, because we all know they developed the game.

Comment

They did.

Comment

Actually, DICE did. EA is the one who plays around with the deadlines though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kajuana
          Actually, DICE did. EA is the one who plays around with the deadlines though.
          Oh of course, but you dont think EA tests it out before releases?

Comment

chase, if you have a fast internet connection and are still getting lag, maybe its not because of your internet, but because of hardware lag, or memory lag, you cant just blame EA/Dice straight you have to check out and erase all the other options first

Comment

Yeah, the SF expansion seems even more poorly optimized than the core game was. At least it's not crippling (on most maps).

@Captain_Apollo: That's almost certainly the case, but that doesn't mean we can't blame EA/DICE anyway. Remember the temple of lag from BFV?

Comment

BF Games + Building Interiors = OMG! WTF?! LAG!!!! :cry:

Plus DICE, realize you can't code your damn engine for buildings! Don't make everybody short of an uber system lag to hell! I can't even play Iron Gator and Warlord Palace is another Lag Temple! NVG Mode cuts at least 10 FPS from my already shaky enough FPS (For SF). :cry:

Comment

yeah it lags hnorribly inside buildings, good knows why.

Comment

Originally posted by [AzD]Captain_Apollo
                    chase, if you have a fast internet connection and are still getting lag, maybe its not because of your internet, but because of hardware lag, or memory lag, you cant just blame EA/Dice straight you have to check out and erase all the other options first

6800GT 256MB
                    AMD 3200+
                    2GB corrasair, who how ever you spell it.
                    maxtor 300gb drive

On bf2, on high i was getting 80-100 fps and now. Impossible to play.

Comment

Oh and I am on T3.

Comment

No lag here.

Comment

doesnt lag for me.

ok, youre computer and internet are good enough, but obviously your comp isnt working right, because i play on high on a much less worthy system with no lag whatsoever, not even in evil iron gator.

And not only that, nobody is forcing you to play the damn game! Just stop your whining and play on wide open maps or turn your settings down, or find out whats screwing up your comp and stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by IntensivCareBear
                            doesnt lag for me.

ok, youre computer and internet are good enough, but obviously your comp isnt working right, because i play on high on a much less worthy system with no lag whatsoever, not even in evil iron gator.

And not only that, nobody is forcing you to play the damn game! Just stop your whining and play on wide open maps or turn your settings down, or find out whats screwing up your comp and stop it.
                            He is a smart fellow, especially the last part, was going to say the same thing.

Comment

delete all you cookies and temp internet files and clear the browser cache.also run an anti spyware program you might have tracking cookies or data miners slowing your comp down.

Comment

Working...
                              X