Clear All

Re: What should battlefield 2 add in the next patch

Originally posted by Death Dealer 68
    Remove jets altogether.
    Go play BF:SF. No jets there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossman
      AA is currently useless against top pilots. Make it a lot better.
      That's why they are top pilots. I would say, reload time for ground AA turrets should be lot less, because usually AA shoot out 2 missiles, plane turns and bombs the area while reloading.

Comment

i think arty strikes should be way more accurate and at least twice as powerful and maybe sweep across the area in a carpet bomb effect but only allow 2-3 per round or put a huge ass timer on it like 15 minutes or something.

Comment

For the love of God, please, please provide a toggle for turning off name tags!!!

During play, having my screen turn into a cartoon of floating colors and names that you cant read and have no value, really takes away from the game.

At least give players the option.

Comment

For the love of God, please, please provide a toggle for turning off name tags and the running script at the top left of the screen!!!

During play, having my screen turn into a cartoon of floating colors, messages and names that you cant read and have no value, really takes away from the game.

Comment

If i join a vanila server while browsing in SF, use the same audio settings i normaly use, while loading the map. Vice versa idem.

Comment

for name tags.. I think enemy name should not appear. only friendly. that would elimante the red/blue bug, and would make sniper more effective. many, I couldnt tell you how manytimes I found a sniper snipering because of the little red tag that comes up when you put the cross hairs over them.

also, the supply drop thing was a good idea. Make it so an engineer has to fix blown up stuff, and not a box. I get annoyed when I blow the stuff up, and they just drop a box on it, and it fixes it.

Comment

All i want is them to fix bugs that they havent fixed since the game came out

Comment

I think that only the commander should be able to see infantry, tanks, etc.. that are revealed by using the UAV. The way things are now, the constant UAVing takes stealth and surprise completely out of the game because you know exactly where the enemy is. The role of commanders would be more important then, because they would have to constantly update squads on the current position of enemies.

Comment

Little birds and more maps...that's about all I want. A better MEC troopcarrying chopper. Some pistol and knife unlockables would be awesome..more vehicles and more maps. The game rips currently though...

Comment

Originally posted by SgtSoso
                        For the love of God, please, please provide a toggle for turning off name tags!!!

During play, having my screen turn into a cartoon of floating colors and names that you cant read and have no value, really takes away from the game.

Have you tried the left 'Alt' key? It clears up some of the clutter.

Oh, another thing. OMFG TEH M95 IS HUGE!!!! The in-game rifle is really misleading. And if the M95 gets a OHK, it should have a large "steady-time" (for lack of a better word). You'd have to keep the crosshairs still for a while to get the most accurate shot. Granted, I think the present sniper rifles already work like that, but since the M95 is supposed to be so large, it would make sense to exaggerate its time to steady the rifle.

Comment

Working...
                        X