What should battlefield 2 add in the next patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should battlefield 2 add in the next patch

M95 overhaul: now kills enemy in one shot, but requires deployment and has a limited field of vision after depolyment

Tomahawk and FROG missile added, works similar to SCUD in BF2, remove artillery. Commander can call strike beacon himself but he must aim by himself.

Re: What should battlefield 2 add in the next patch

No more atrillery, period. I don't care about noob-cannons or spawn camping/base-raping at all. Each kit that has grenades should spawn with 2 instead of 4, to reduce spamming. More times than not it gets people team killed. Issues with clipping need to be fixed. It really sucks when you are covered by 3 inches of cement and your foot sticks through it and you get killed because of it. AA needs an overhaul. Red/blue bug needs to be fixed. C4 glitch needs to be fixed(ive died too many times because of it). This is just a very small portion of what needs fixing.

Comment

Throwing knives.

Comment

Actual bug fixes instead of some extra images in BFHQ and advertising space in the form of login messages.

Comment

Fix the red/blue tags,make the medals and badges time less then what they are ,make the noob tube less powerful,USMC M16 should be automatic like the MEC medic gun and china,thats all i can think of right now

Comment

They need to fix that TOW on karkand next to the USMC artillery it just goes right threw armor.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse
              Actual bug fixes instead of some extra images in BFHQ and advertising space in the form of login messages.
              I like it!

Comment

Give the helicopter TV-guided missile to the Co-pilots of the Strike Jets. Remove current Co-pilot Jet missile. Currently co-pilot work is too boring.

Give the Helicopter rockets to the pilots of the Strike Jets. Current Strike pilots are too powerful, and they need little skill to get lots of kills with the current bombs. Remove the bombs entirely from Strike jets. Rocket armed jets would be less capable of devastating infantry, but still retain anti-armor role. Furthermore, it requires more skill to hit with rockets.

Give SMGs (mp5) to Spec Ops. Give Spec Ops' gun to Anti-Tank. Spec Ops are currently too powerful.

For details, see my blog at http://virtualmerc.blogspot.com

Comment

no lag no noob tubes no helecopter flag captures(transport heles would only be used for transporting people) friendly fire off..

Comment

oh and being able to customize your gun and your character..like have a wide variety with each gun like silences scopes etc..and you would have to gain certain ranks to be able to use some of the add ons and the guns..like if u were brand new player you would start out with an m16 or somethin and rank your way up to different guns and accessories.

Comment

1) Fix glitches, the red/blue tag glitches in particular.
                      2) TV missiles seem insanely powerful. I was thinking changing its damage from instant-kill to something like three times the strength of a SRAW/Eryx or the strength of a TOW.
                      3) Make the Essex AA emplacements more durable.
                      4) Found out why the AA missile tracking system is so much worse in MP than it is in SP.

Originally posted by Charlie_Six
                      Give SMGs (mp5) to Spec Ops. Give Spec Ops' gun to Anti-Tank. Spec Ops are currently too powerful.http://virtualmerc.blogspot.com
                      Whoa... Hold on a second. AT class is supposed to suck against infantry, remember? Giving them a carbine would just make AT the kill-everything class instead of special ops. And nobody would play special ops if they had to use the crappy SMGs.

Comment

Helicoter missle should follow the targetting cross hairs. ie you have the cross hairs lined up on a tank and the tank starts moving, you keep the cross hairs lockwed on the tank and the missle flys to where the cross hairs target. Not the constant mouse clicking that we have to use now to hit a moving target.

Also AA need to be stronger and not to asutomaticly lock on to friendly aircraft if it loses it lock on enemy aircraft.

Remove jets altogether.

customisable sights. ie if you want aimpoint sight, or if you want a scope (low or High powered) or just open sights on your rifle, you get to chose.

Some new urban maps are badly needed to.

:evil:

Comment

Fix the RED tag bug

Ive never seen the blue tag bug. I wouldnt mine that. Cos with the RED bug, I always get punished to boot. And wot more funny is that ALOT of people think Im making it up when I tell them its a bug !!!

Comment

i would enjoy a new map preferably urban (remember the vote 3 months ago about the setting for a new map) and some general performace tweaks and enhancments

Comment

one arty strike per round.

Comment

Working...
                              X