forgive me, i sinned!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: forgive me, i sinned!

You do start to lose faith after a while, once on Oman I must have saved our bomber eight times. Then one time two of my missles did their friendly hunting thing, bang punish.

Comment

Originally posted by baggygreen
      I felt bad, because i went against my own arguments about never tking, but i felt it was necessary in this case, and so i did it without too many qualms. what would you fellas have done??
      You've got nothing ta feel bad about. The way I see it, you took one for the team 'n did a good thing.

I've planted my knife between the eyes of a couple "friendly" idiots.

Worst one was shooting my own SL for incompatance after he'd TKe me twice (I forgave), drove off with an empty APC a couple times (leaving his squad behind), then puishing me for him running through my line of fire.

I'd have just changed squads, but there was something odd going on where I couldn't make a new squad and the only other ones were full or locked. Plus we were actually having good VoiP communication with some of the other guys (SL didn't say a word).

Yeah, sometimes a tard has to die for the betterment of all.

Comment

I agree with your points, if your friend was in the jet first then my opinion is that it was 'his'...
        I dont give a damn how long you've been waiting, the plane / heli belongs to whomever climbed in first. Also, I fully agree with letting anyone use a jet/heli and if they are doing repeatedly poorly with it, i will attempt to beat them to the vehicle when it spawns (no tk, tw or standing in front of vehicles etc).
        If you were US tho, he could have just lifted off vertically...

Comment

@ squib - i only play on node servers where possible, but sometimes i'll be getting alot better pings on a GA so i'll duck in there for a bit.

@ rosco - thats a bloody fantastic idea!!!!! also gave me another - strap them into a remote controlled suicide buggy and take away their TK option!!!

in general - perhaps it was justified to an extent, but i still stand firmly opposed to TKs. it was my first deliberate one, and i wasnt happy about it. Still not. but at least im not alone in the way i responded, im glad others would've done the same.

cheers all,
          baggy

VB on me!

Comment

I personally like those heroes who TK to get a plane or helo and crash into the 1st obstacle in their way.... LOL everytime

Comment

Originally posted by Thurisaz
              I personally like those heroes who TK to get a plane or helo and crash into the 1st obstacle in their way.... LOL everytime
              Or bail on the enemy uncappable, only to forget to pull their parachute and die. Or they land in the water near the carrier and have to suicide.
              Or they land, steal an enemy jet then get killed by a anti-tanker.
              etc etc

The worst thing? They are always right back where they began before their suicidial journey, ready to do the same damn thing.

Comment

I sinned today but it was pretty fun!!! I was playing Kubra Dam and I was playing Spec-Ops and I was loading up a buggy for a Jihad Job and this guy(Don't remember the name) comes up and hops in the buggy and takes off. I'm like WTF!!! He can't see all the RED crossbones and skull. So I look at the detonator, then the ever smaller buggy, then you guessed it!!! I hit the detonator. Then he called me a team killer. I told him I was putting C4 in the buggy, dumb***!!! He never said another word! It kinda felt good!

Comment

i don't see this as sinning. I think you were in the right really. There has been so many times when I see crap like that...like for example, the other day this one guy was hogging the tank, and I am pretty good in one....you know, don't crash, support the troops on the ground, etc. I don't go off alone when I am in a tank, I stick with my team. Wonder why I rarely die in a tank..hmm...lol. Anyway, this guy just sucked in the thing. I watched as the enemy tank blew him up and he never got a shot into it. Another time, this guy got out, put c4 on the enemy sat trailer, blew it up...then got back in his tank that he had parked right next to the C4 he just blew up, thus it was on fire, started driving away and gee, died when his tank blew up. My point is...if its for the sake of the team, let someone that knows how to use the stuff use it. Not that only person A should be allowed to fly and person B should use the tank...but if you seriously are getting your butt kicked, let people that know how to use the vehicles and stuff use them, so you might win instead! lol

Comment

I've only intentionally team killed once, it was a retalitory gesture for a guy who shot me out out of the gunner's position on an attack chopper, then he hopped into the pilot seat and flew off to get killed. He apologized said he wanted the chopper real bad. I waited for him to come back, joined his squad, put a shotgun round in his head and asked are we done now? We then teamed up and kicked ass in the helo till a bomber became available.

Rev

Comment

the people that stand in front of the planes is worse than bunnyhopping and noob tubing combined. DICE please fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

least ur sorry... so thats good compared to the other tk'ers that posted in this forum complaining bout "whores.."

Comment

Sometimes TKIng is necesary.

Comment

Those morons who stand in front of the planes, are they actually stupid enough to even consider thinking about the pilot giving up his plane because you just stand there?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosco151
                              Too bad we don't have Commissars or Military Police in the game to handle issues like this. Would be cool to give people the power to 'arrest' anyone causing trouble, maybe have them placed in a brig or something.

Or better yet a small holding pen in the middle of the battlefield,with fixed gun positions all around that can only fire into the holding pen.

I really like this Idea....I mean REALLY like this idea....

OR what if there was some way that someone can be labeled a "Smack tard" On a server, when someone is labeled a smack tard, they lose the punnish option and their bullets do no damage to enemies and friendlies alike. Should someone be labeled a smack tard, they get a symbol above their head, and the rest of the team knows that this guy is an idiot, and can TK him all they like with out fear of punnishment.

This could be a third option instead of the usual Kick/Ban.
                              I personally would just like to see the smack tard be spawn killed by his team every time he spawns....this would teach him very fast not to be a smack tard. There could even be smack tard settings like "Smack tard for a round" or "perma-Smack tard"

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPuffy
                                I really like this Idea....I mean REALLY like this idea....

OR what if there was some way that someone can be labeled a "Smack tard" On a server, when someone is labeled a smack tard, they lose the punnish option and their bullets do no damage to enemies and friendlies alike. Should someone be labeled a smack tard, they get a symbol above their head, and the rest of the team knows that this guy is an idiot, and can TK him all they like with out fear of punnishment.

This could be a third option instead of the usual Kick/Ban.
                                I personally would just like to see the smack tard be spawn killed by his team every time he spawns....this would teach him very fast not to be a smack tard. There could even be smack tard settings like "Smack tard for a round" or "perma-Smack tard"
                                I like the way you think. Plus.... make where the smaktard can't leave the serve for 5 - 10 minutes while he is getting blasted.

I accidently team killed last night. I was blinded by a flash bang...saw a player in front of me...didn't see a name and killed him. I realized that is was a team kill with the captions on the left telling so. I was a medic and was gonna revive him real quick but he must have been an admin and kicked me before I could get my paddles out. I immediately rejoined the server and typed in an appology and got kicked again. Oh well, some people are just dicks about little things like that. It doesn't matter to me, I just joined another server and had a great time.

Comment

Working...
                                X