forgive me, i sinned!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forgive me, i sinned!

Daquing oilfields, 64, getting owned by the US forces, and in particular their jets. our tanks cant get through the narrow pass without getting bombed, choppers being shot out of the sky. down by almost 100 within 5 minutes, and they're camping our last cappable.

Theres a bloke i've played with a lot, and he is one HELL of a good pilot, rarely seen him shot down, he practices all the time. Anyway, he got in the jet, and instantly 2 blokes start standing in front of him refusing to move - even tho he could almost make the match winnable, single-handedly. Myself and the pilot were both telling them ot move, and they didnt. Eventually i thought well my teamwork score is high, and this is QUITE important, and the pilot is a 110% no-TKer... so i placed the shotty against the back of his head and showed him the critically wounded screen (punished, of course, despite his smacktardery). the other bloke, obviously a SL, moved outta the way, and plane took off, getting 6 kills in about 30 secs.

I trundled off to a jeep, and got gp-30d. i punished, told him to grow up n work for the team, n respawned. only to be run over. punish. spawn, punish, spawn, punish.... ended up with him having about a minus 36 score, unfortunately the kicker wasnt enabled. Anyways, we went on to take flags again now their planes werent destroying our vehicles, and ended up losing by only 11 points.

I felt bad, because i went against my own arguments about never tking, but i felt it was necessary in this case, and so i did it without too many qualms. what would you fellas have done??

Re: forgive me, i sinned!

sorry for the multiple posts! it didnt appear to be working, but seems it did.

Again, my apologies, can a mod please delete the others?

cheers, baggy

Comment

Yeah, I've done this. I could care less how good the pilot is, if you stand in front, get a couple of "Moves" and dont, you get hit.

Similary, if i'm going for a helo, one "choice of smacktards" is to put c4 on it, if I'm not in the helo, if I see someone put c4 on our helo, I shoot them on the spot. I don't even look at the name, you die. I've done this to my clanmate, he stuck c4 on the helo we did'nt get, I capped him before I even saw his name.

Comment

Originally posted by MackTheKnifeAU
        Yeah, I've done this. I could care less how good the pilot is, if you stand in front, get a couple of "Moves" and dont, you get hit.

Similary, if i'm going for a helo, one "choice of smacktards" is to put c4 on it, if I'm not in the helo, if I see someone put c4 on our helo, I shoot them on the spot. I don't even look at the name, you die. I've done this to my clanmate, he stuck c4 on the helo we did'nt get, I capped him before I even saw his name.
        What he said... I just dont tell ppl to move

Comment

Of course, if I'm on a gamearena server, I just fraps them and report them to get banned.

Comment

I have only done something similar once and it was on Mashtaar. We were loosing and I spawned where the tank was (the one near the high bridge), anyway there was this guy standing in front of the tank and person driving the tank was shouting for him to get out of way. I said something along the lines of "Let the tank go, we need it on the field, we're loosing as it is" to which the idiot holding up the tank shot me in the foot.

I then told the tank driver to run him over, but he didn’t want to because he would get punished. “Oh screw it, this is for the team” I thought, walked up to the idiot, shot him in the face, got punished and went back to killing the enemy.

This is the only time I have ever intentionally killed a team-mate, but I believe it was for the good of the team to get the tank into the action, and decided to sacrifice the idiot’s life and 6 points of my teamwork score.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke
              What he said... I just dont tell ppl to move
              I've never had any of my team mates do anything that stupid but I'd shoot them if they did. No need to warn them, they deserve it. Not only did you never sin in the first place, you have acted in a selfless manner worthy of praise. If only there were more players like you on our Australian Internode servers.

Comment

If they are willing to ruin/whore the game and act lame and unsharing they deserve a good TK I say no more. :laugh:

Comment

just don't... speed up the plane a little and get out. maybe they get killed by it but it wasnt you...run along the plane and get in again.
                  better is just to exit the server and join another game. Most anoying when somebody is shooting and healing you... kill him and you will be punished. Really sucks when being commander, the idiot spawns at your position. Leave the team immediatly in that case...or switch teams..

Comment

I've lost count as to how many times i have had to do this. Tt really ****es me off. I even do it if i'm one away from being kicked.

Comment

Originally posted by Com_Hallen
                      I've lost count as to how many times i have had to do this. Tt really ****es me off. I even do it if i'm one away from being kicked.
                      You need to find better servers to play on.

Comment

its funny on how at the beginning of the round, people will try hard to get you to TK them if you got into the plane before them.

i recall one time when i got into a mig on wetlands, this smacktard sprinted to get in front of my plane but i managed to take off. on another occasion, a guy blocked me with an APC, he moved out of the way to make me stqart taking off, the moment i started taking off, he moved forward and caused me to TK him, so i get punished. i call him a ****ing retard and get kicked off the server for saying ****..

Comment

Originally posted by baggygreen
                          so i placed the shotty against the back of his head and showed him the critically wounded screen
                          I understand the serious fact behind this post (stupid fcuking smacktards who everyone hates who tk/get tk for vehicles/jets) but that is fcuking Hilarious!!!!!! good show

Comment

you do know why real life military officers carry sidearms, right? to shoot their own insubordinate men.

Comment

Too bad we don't have Commissars or Military Police in the game to handle issues like this. Would be cool to give people the power to 'arrest' anyone causing trouble, maybe have them placed in a brig or something.

Or better yet a small holding pen in the middle of the battlefield,with fixed gun positions all around that can only fire into the holding pen.

Comment

Working...
                              X