Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EA forums under attack?

Originally posted by Wargimp
    As soon as I saw this thread title, I knew it was Mygot at "work".
    With any luck, this is them pushing it too far. EA has a hella lot more clout than their usual victem base. It would be truely funny to see those twits with too much time on their hands finally get a proper spanking.
    That would be nice..

Multi million dollar company VS a bunch of "cool" guys

Comment

they gone too far and thous hacks on there site its notlegall they should pay in $

Comment

Why in the heck would EA care about a Forum? I doubt they are even worried about it.

EA probably figures. " Ok, cut off the only "Official" link between us and our consumers, now we have an even better excuse when people start complaining about patches!"...

This is truely a futile act, but, eh. Rock on?

{WP}Paas

Comment

Yeah, those MyG0t guys sure are a bunch of losers.

Imagine what they're like in real life? /shudder

Comment

pwnage and i love the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by ||ass||variable
              I think it's hilarious. Plus, I've always wanted to know how to I shot the grapple hokk.
              Come on, knowing how to I shott hokk frapple?!22 is so much more useful.

Comment

Well, if you are going to make games mostly played by 12 years old and have pathedic customer support, you make yourself a very big target of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse
                  Come on, knowing how to I shott hokk frapple?!22 is so much more useful.
                  You make a compelling argument.

Comment

Unfortunatly, myg0t isn't just 12 year old spoiled brats. Generally, they are made up of people that should know better, but don't.
                    What we're talking about is a bunch of dysfunctional loosers that like to "get back at" the world by annoying random people. They get off on it every time someone loses it and rages against them.

The proper solution is Darwinian. Put them in a dark room with lots of blunt objects and a few of their victems. That outta effectivly remove 'em from the genepool.

Wait... they have already removed themselves from the gene pool! Does anyone honestly think these guy are EVER gonna get laid?
                    :laugh:
                    Well... there's still pain and death. Those are good things when applied to such malajusted worthless piece of human spewtum.

EDIT: Just for people who don't understand that these guys are quite serious about what they do, here's a quote from their homepage (which I won't link to because of nasty stuff that no one should be exposed to):

Guide to raging a forum without spamming.
                    Written by: Nineteen84

#1 Make sure you can change your IP, if you can't they only have to IP ban you once before you have to use proxies which are slow and gay.

#2 Give your self a name like "Hitler" or "realist ******". When they say "omg you have Hitler as your name you are racist" you say "my name is tony Hitler and Hitler is my second name" there will then be a massive flame war between regular people on the forum over weather you should keep your name.

#3 Lie lie and lie. If the forum is about something like a video game, make stories about how the game is coming out in a few months or make fake screenshots so that people actually believe the lies. When they find out they are fake they will be really really raged and stuff because you got their hopes up. there will also be wars between the believes and the non believes in your ****.

#4 Make **** up about people on the forum. Claim that some members are racist, post ugly but believable pictures from hotornot and claim they are members and generally make people laugh and say "i always knew xxx was a loser"

#5 Suck up to admins/mods while stirring **** between regular members. admins and mods will find it harder to warn or ban you while regular members get raged. On a lot of forums people don't like the admins or mods so you get bonus raging points for acting like they are really cool.

#6 Act like a noob., talk ****, use leet speak, don't bother with grammar/punctuation etc act stupid when a mod or admin warn you.

#7 Always use caps, when people tell you not to, say you have a problem with your eyes and that its hard for you to type in normal letters.

#8 Contradict your self. in a few posts say how you hate X then start praising him.

#9 Pretend to be from some sort of ethnic group. My favorite is claiming to be a Slav or a Jew then starting topics like "discuss XXXX - SLAVIC MEMBERS ONLY". This causes ****. At every available opportunity claim how Russia/Israel/Bulgaria is amazing, Provoke racist comments from other members to start wars.

#10 Pretend to be something cool like a member of CDC. people will get ****ed off and flame you saying that your lying and stuff. another great one is pretending to be famous internet people like Maddox and ****.

Final note: The true art of raging a forum is not spamming, this can be cleaned up pretty quickly. It is to set members against each other and cause rifts that will ultimately destroy the forum.

Extra: Gaining an admin password or finding a nice loophole to **** around with is also amazing raging potential. Recently this forum I was raging let you upload your own emotion icons for the whole forum to use when you had enough posts. There was a limit on one every 300 posts or something, but I found that if you just bookmark the page url you can upload unlimited ones. I then uploaded ******* pics and linked them to words like "the" "to" "from" etc.

If you manage to get an admin password, delete all forums and make one forum called "discuss how raged you are"

Comment

Looks like EA games has some pretty crappy moderators

Comment

Cappy moderators indeed, but it also stems from hundreds of posts about performance problems with latest patch and the SF ex pk, without a single responce from EA......except a ex-employee (who was fired). He confirmed that EA totally sucks and hates us

Comment

These people are crazy if there IP does get traced back to them EA is going to stomp on them like ants. Oh well, EA deserved this for all the trouble they gave us.

~Ownage

Comment

Hehe... kinda like watching a crack whore scrap is out with her dealer, eh?

Nobody really cares about the outcome as long as they manage to hurt each other as much as possible.

Comment

a lot of misspelled words here, u get a D

Comment

Actually, it's not just EA who's getting hurt. Quite a few people frequent that forum and use it to create a community very similar to this one. People argue and bicker and discuss the game, and help each other with technical problems. They whine and make stupid posts, certainly -- just like here.

Right now, though, the forum is being run over by a bunch of destructive little ****s who are making it difficult for the community to operate.

Not really very amusing at all. Or maybe it's just funny when it happens to someone else?

Comment

Working...
                                X